TWO

•:•

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•
two
•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

IN THE THREE MONTHS THAT VIA had spent in the Wilderness school, Via had gotten to know Piper and Leo pretty well.

Piper's father was a film actor; Tristan McLean, and he had sent her to the school for stealing a BMW. Well, Piper had mentioned she hadn't exactly stolen the car. Apparently she'd just asked for it, and the dealer had given it to her. Via had pretended not to believe her, but inwardly she understood that with demigods, anything was possible.

Leo didn't have parents. His mom died when he was eight, (he didn't specify how, and Via didn't push for details) and he had run from foster home to foster home until the court had sent him here. Constantly moving was something Via understood. The amount of schools that had kicked her and Percy out year after year would have been enough to fill a black hole.

One thing Piper and Leo had in common was that neither of them got along with the students here. Via suspected it was because the monster in disguise would have wanted to isolate them from the group, to make them an easier target. Of course, she didn't tell them this. When they'd asked Via about her story, she told them mostly the truth. About Percy, about her mom and how her dad had left after Via was born, and about a summer camp that she went to every year.

"Hey Livia, Coach Hedge asked me to send you to his office. What did you do?" Leo questioned as he entered her and Piper's room. Unsurprisingly, he spend most of his time here.

Via raised her eyebrows. "I haven't done anything."

"Well, you better go. You know how Coach gets when someone's late." Piper commented.

"You're right." Before she got up, Via looked Leo in the eye. "Valdez, if I'm getting blamed something you pulled-"

Leo grinned. "I don't blame you for thinking that, but I've been quiet this week."

"You better hope so, or I'm kicking your ass."

When she arrived at Coach's office expecting a reprimand for being late, the only thing she got was a drachma and instructions to Iris-message Annabeth.

"Go to your dorm room and do it, I expect you'll want a bit of privacy." He said, clearly troubled.

Confused, Via went back into the dorm room.

"What did he want?" Piper asked when she came into the room.

"Don't know. He just gave me a his phone and told me to call my family." Via lied. She locked herself in the bathroom, turned on the shower and waited for the mist to come. With the sun filling through the panelled windows, the rainbow appeared easily enough.