chapter VI

Recap

"How does that work?" He heled up a sing chipmunk wearing a blue top with glasses.

" Well they put battery's in that to make it speak."

And like that he kept asking questions about different trip of items and asking what it was.

I have to be honest with myself it was annoying like you are teaching a tree yare old are something, but also cute adout how curious he is to this new wold her magically appeared in. Not to mention that I was kind of embarrassing, because of all of the way the people are looking at me like I looked him in a room with no electricity and just let him out for the first time.

keeping my guard up. (Part 3)

I-is... T-that... Y-you...

🍙 (Y/N) POV 🍙

We carried on walking around the shop bye Inc food and asking/answering a lot of questions. Eventually we went to get some clothes for him (pics down below or what ever you want. cuz I'm lazy and they're not mine).

 cuz I'm lazy and they're not mine)

Kakashi was trying on his new clothes in the changing room

Kakashi was trying on his new clothes in the changing room. When suddenly a man with bold cut hair wearing gray sport shirts and a black hoodie on top of  a dark green t-shirt with bags of clothes came running up to me. He has a huge smile on his face, Eventually he made his way in front of me.

"Umm... M-may I h-help y-you?" I managed to stutter out but before he could answer. A woman with chest length hair chocolate brown hair and sky blue eyes. wearing a golden brown sweat shirt with black leggings and knee-high boots cam and yelled at the man.

" you idiot don't run of you know you could get lost! And I have been chasing you all around the shop like you are a kid that ran of!"

'So his he's like a kid...' I say to myself as I an anime sweat drop on my forehead.

"I'm sorry Kelly, I just thought I saw my YOUTHFUL rival with this beautiful lady!" He practically yelled grabbed the attention from everyone near us.

"*Sigh* Just worn me next time before you run of... Loo-" she was cut of by kakashi.

"Hay, (Y/N) what al-" He cut himself of as he stared with wide eyes/eye at the bold-cut-hair man.

"I-is that you..." He paused for a while spoke again. 

"Gai!!!!!"

"Kakashi!!!!!"

They doth say at the same. Me and the woman named kelly looked at eachother with a confused and shocked look on are face.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Well the exact same thing that happened to you gai."

'What the hell are they talking about?'

"So she did it to you as well. This is so Youthful, even when one of us are in different worlds we always find eachother!!" The guy named Gai stared crying anime eyes as he hugged Kakashi.

'Honestly what is going on?' i ask myself

"Ohh kakashi, I see that you met someone how can take care of you when your in this world like me!" He looked at me.

"Yer Gai this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Gai my rival." Kakashi introduce the two of us.

"H-hay." I say a little nervously.

"And kakashi this is Kelly, Kelly this is kakashi." Gai introduce the two of them.

"Hello!" She said energetically.

And with that Gai started talking adout challenging one another.

"Hay why don't we all go to a café what do you say?" Kelly asked

"Hell, why not, but first let me pay for kakashi clothes." I say as I starter to walk to the cash register.

I finished pay
ING for kakashi clothes and we headed to the café. Me and Kelly was answering to the to boy's questions. It was cute. I could tell that Kelly was amused by the two.

🍱 The end of chapter six yay I may just so a nother chapter but any way hope you like it and don't forget feedback is very appreciated thank you my sweet-peas.🍱
E

dited: no edited