Chapter XI

🍱plz read if want to know more adout meeeeee!

Alright, ik I should have done this at the start of the room but we're just going to ignore that now 😅.

So anyway I'm Akina, obviously not my real name but hay if ya wanna know then ask. I am a teen girl. My mood swings are... How do I say it... Right off the charts 😁. One minute I can be energetic hitting people with sticks💥. ( very short girl 4'11 make fun of it I'll make sure you don't see daylight again 😂😁). The next I can be bored and tired just laying on the ground not bothering to talk.

I love anime and especially my baby's. a.k.a. kakashi

*cough* *cough* huge crush on him*cough* *cough*

Itachi, Neji ect.

I am not good and English,(Sad ik). But I do try my best to make this book good because this is the first book i have ever done. anyway that all I want to share hope you enjoy that and the boor of course! 🍱

Recap

"Of Couse I will stay with you for the night." She said as he got back into the bed with me.

"T-thank y-you..." She had soft looking eyes and a small smile planted on her face.

My eye lids began to get heavy but before my consciousness left me I felt a pair of lips on m forehead.

"Sweet dreams Kakashi." Was the last thing I heard before I fall into a beep sleep.

At work

🍙 (Y/N) POV 🍙

I woke up to something heave around my waist. It was a pear of arms. Tracing them back to how that belonged to turning my body making shor not to wake them up. It was kakashi.

'how did i- oh... Right kakashi had a nightmare son I stayed to make shore he didn't how another on.' I thought to myself.

I didn't realise I was starting at him until I was pulled into a tight and embrace. Kakashi was looking down at me with his signature clothes eye/eyes smile. Which every single time makes me blush or or give me butterflies.

"Good morning." He said.

"G-good m-morning" I replied still looking at him, embarrassed.

'wait what time and day is it...? Oh shit it monday and it nearly 8!'

Just as soon as I said that I bolted up and out of kakashi arms and headed straight to the bathroom.

🍙 Kakashi POV 🍙

I was already awake when I felt some shuffling around in my arms it was (Y/N). I pretend to be a sleep for a few minutes before looking down. She was staring. She eye seem to sparkle and her lips were a lovely pink and looks so... Soft. I pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Good morning." I finally said

"G-good m-morning." She replied.