XXVIII

Ignore the mistakes

________

Taehyung always finds himself in the kitchen, searching for cravings to eat.

His cravings were getting out of control. It was normal though. Taehyung remembers reading something about this.

The cravings is there when you're pregnant with an Omega but when you're pregnant with an Alpha, the cravings get more weird or he eats stuff that he never liked to eat.

Taehyung wasn't complaining though. He'll do anything to keep their baby healthy and growing.

Other then that, their baby hasn't started kicking yet. Pregnancies are different, of course, but he was almost in the fourth mark of his pregnancy.

It scared Taehyung but Jeongguk always tells him not to worry and that their baby is fine.

They found out the gender not too long ago and they were very content, cheerful. It was something they wasn't expecting. It was something new.

Taehyung takes out some bread and peanut butter with some cinnamon, reminding him of Jeongguk's cinnamon scent.

He puts the bread into the toaster, waiting for it to pop up.

Taehyung sighs, bored out of his mind.

Jeongguk was taking a nap after working out and taking a shower.

Taehyung wasn't sleepy so he stayed up doing whatever that would entertain him.

It was getting boring and all he wanted was to cuddle his mate.

The Omega slightly jumps at the sound of the bread popping up from the toaster. He giggles at himself, shaking his head at how easily scared he got at the toaster.

He takes the toast out the toaster with a paper towel seeing that it was still hot. He lets it cool down for a little while and begins to get a butter knife to spread the peanut on it and not forgetting to add sprinkles of cinnamon to it.

He sits down at the table, happily eating his little snack.

It actually tasted good, one of the best snacks he had.

He calmly chews on his toast, thinking about the decorations he was going to do with the nursery. He couldn't wait to start on it.

He has the color set and the theme already set in his head.

Taehyung puts his hand on his stomach, eating the last piece of toast.

He was about to get up until he felt something, something that made him pause to figure what just happened.

His hand was still on his stomach, feeling the pressure that went through his tummy.

The baby kicked.

Taehyung felt it. He was sure the baby kicked. It happened so fast but it was rather strong.

Taehyung smiles so wide, rubbing his belly with tears in his eyes.

The baby felt the Omegas emotions, so, the baby kicked again.

Tears of joy started rolling down Taehyung's face, "Ggukie!" He calls his mates name.

"Gguk, come here quick!" He calls again, voice Shakey.

Jeongguk, already waking up from the certain rush, ran from their bed quickly.

He thought that something was wrong until he seen Taehyung, holding his belly with his hands, a smile on his face while having eyes welled up with tears. 

Taehyung looks up once he felt his mates presence. He motions Jeongguk closer, grabbing his hand and putting it on his stomach.

The baby felt it's father's touch. The unborn child reacted fast at the parents touch, kicking Taehyung's tummy. This time, it was stronger then before.

Jeongguk's nose squints up, a bunny smile making it's way to his face.

"Our baby kicked. Little peanut kicked." Jeongguk breathlessly said.

Taehyung puts his hand on top of the alpha's veiny hand, looking in his eyes.

The eye contact really did something to the mates. It sent tingles down their spines.

It was like they were growing even closer. Connection somehow getting stronger.

Jeongguk leans in for a kiss, an action that really turned Taehyung into a mushy mess.

At this moment, actions were louder then words. They could feel the power of their love.

It was magical.

Their love is beautifully magical.

______

Your eyes tell