VII

Wow, this book is at 1k

Ignore the mistakes

______

Jeongguk's face had a look of shock and anger from the news he just heard from Kai.

Jeongguk was secretly listening in on his conversation with his lover boy when he heard that Taehyung was getting married in two weeks.

Regret seeped into Jeongguk's skin. Regret to not doing something sooner so Taehyung and he could live a happy life.

But of course, fate had to push rotten luck in their way. It's the Royal world. That's how royal life is.

He never understood it. Never put his finger into why forcing your children into marriage that could bring so much misery.

Doing things that can leave a bad scar on hearts. Jeongguk wanted out the cell and he wanted out the cell fast.

He needs to stop the plans on the marriage and he needs Taehyung in his arms before he goes crazy.

Now, Yoongi and Jeongguk has to figure something else out. The only thing keeping them from talking is Kai.

From the looks of it, Kai has no plan to leave. Jeongguk can only hope for that kyungsoo guy to come at some point and collect him for whatever reason Jeongguk didn't want to know about.

The desperate and annoyed look on Jeongguk's face about Kai hanging around there and not leaving (even if that's his job to do that but Jeongguk doesn't give a fuc–) had Yoongi wanting to distract Kai out of the cell room.

He just had to figure out how.

Yoongi taps his feet on the dirty ground, secretly sending a signal to Jeongguk that would hopefully get Jeongguk's attention.

As Yoongi hoped, Jeongguk did look towards him from his fury gaze on the unsanitary ground.

"I got you," Yoongi mouths to Jeongguk. Jeongguk nods with a sad smirk, thanking Yoongi for his help.

"Hey, kai," Yoongi calls out, catching the attention from Kai. 

"Maybe you should take a break for a little while and have some fun with your little lover boy," Yoongi says.

Kai chuckles, nodding his head. "Maybe I should, I haven't had some in a while now." Kai, licks his lips.

Jeongguk holds in his cringe. The way Kai just talks about having sex without no feelings (that what it seems like to Jeongguk) makes him cringe so bad.

"Well, you better go before you get... impatient," Yoongi said, gulping because it's oh so awkward.

"You right," Kai takes a loud step out the cell room, the door leaving a loud bang as it closes.

That was easy, "I didn't expect him to be that clueless," Jeongguk said, picking himself up from the ground and walking up to the rusty bars.

"He's a sex addict for kyungsoo. Of course he'll fall for that."

______

Since Jin had to stay at the palace for a few days to help plan the wedding that he didn't even want to plan, Jin has been going to Taehyung's room to give him food and talk to him.

Taehyung hasn't came out of his room ever since the dinner and as days go by, he gets more tired and depressed.

On top of that, he can feel Jeongguk's emotions. He could only pray that things will get better.

He wants to have a life where he raise his baby somewhere happy. He needs to have a life where him and Jeongguk can be married and have their child call him mommy or papa.