XXXV

Ignore the mistakes

_____

Sung-dae slowly walks into the room, quietly saying hey to Taehyung and Jeongguk.

He makes sure Jeongguk and Taehyung looks back at their daughter before bringing Youngho and Jeongyeon into the room.

They come into the room with teary eyes, trying to hold their tears in.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes fathe– who are they?" Taehyung kindly asked. Sung-dae shakily sighs, grabbing Youngho's hand as Youngho holds onto Jeongyeon's.

"Taehyung, this is my mate, Kang Youngho and his daughter, Kang Jeongyeon." Sung-dae introduced them.

Taehyung sits up, looking at both Youngho and Jeongyeon, a gleam in his eyes.

Youngho and Jeongyeon were nervous at his look until Taehyung cheerfully squeals.

"Father, your mate is so ethereal! Oh gosh, I have a sister! She's so pretty." Taehyung carefully steps out the hospital bed, his body a little sore because he had given birth two days ago.

Taehyung squeezed Youngho and Jeongyeon in a hug, surprising them. Youngho finally breaks down in tears, holding Taehyung's small face with his hands, "You're so beautiful. I've heard so much about you!"

"Ah, I've heard that one before." Taehyung jokes. Youngho laughed, his voice cracking.

Taehyung turns over to Jeongyeon and holds both of her hands, "I always wanted another sibling." Taehyung softly spoke.

Jeongyeon breaks down at Taehyung's words, her cheeks blushing. And here she thought that Taehyung wouldn't like them.

Sung-dae stands in the background, staring fondly at his new family. A family that he always wanted or in better words, needed.

Jeongguk watched them as he smiled while holding the sleeping Kamaya. He was so happy to see his friends and see Taehyung with so much love and joy.

But there was one thing that was on his mind the whole time.

Where was Yoongi? Yoongi helped them get out but then disappeared. Is he okay? He remembers when Yoongi was not feeling well before.

He had looked fatigue and his eyes were turning a dark color. It was like he had a dark thought running through the alphas head.

Jeongguk frowns and reminds himself to call Yoongi. When they left, Yoongi and him would always talk but now, it seems like they were drifting apart.

Jeongguk didn't want that. Yoongi is like his best friend—more like a brother to him and Jeongguk never liked when Yoongi was in a dark spot.

"Yoongi....I hope he's okay." Jeongguk thought but Taehyung heard him.

"I hope so too." Taehyung responds, his deep soft voice soothing the alpha.

Now Jeongguk felt bad for not checking on his bestfriend at all. He was so caught up with Taehyung and their baby that he forgot about him.

"I could have at least took my time to call him." Jeongguk complains.

"Babe, if this makes you feel better, how about we call Yoongi when we're done meeting Youngho and Jeongyeon." Taehyung said.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too, Ggukie." Taehyung shuts off the link.

They spend the rest of their time with Youngho and Sung-dae talking about their heartbreaking love story (which had Jeongguk secretly shed some tears but y'all didn't hear that from me), Jeongyeon and Taehyung getting to know each other, Youngho, Sung-dae, and Jeongguk watching them.

Visiting hours were over so Sung-dae, Youngho, and Jeongyeon a bid a see you later and left with a bright grin on their faces.

Taehyung sighs, taking Jeongguk's phone and unlocking up to go to Yoongi's contact name.

He clicks on it and the couple waits for the call to go through.

But it never did.

"Let's try calling him from my phone." Jeongguk nodded.

Taehyung calls Yoongi from his phone, waiting and waiting as the dialing sound kept going. It stopped, the voice message sounding loudly in the hospital room.

"L-Let's send a voice message." Jeongguk said, his voice full with worry.

Taehyung complies, "Hey, Yoongi...this is Taehyung and Jeongguk. We were just checking up on you. You haven't answered us at all but I hope you're doing fine." Taehyung says.

Jeongguk speaks up, "If you ever need somebody to talk to, please call me and Taehyung." His voice came off as a plead but Jeongguk didn't care.

He was anxious about the latter. 

It had been a few days since their message to Yoongi but Yoongi never called back which made the couple feel worried.

They continued trying to call Yoongi and sending him voice messages anyway. They just wanted to make sure if Yoongi was alright.

Kamaya whimpers as she was being put into the car seat. Her hands were flying around as she starts to sob because she's being put down.

"Aw, Maya, we're about to go home. You have to stay in the car seat so you can be safe." Taehyung kisses her cheek.

Jeongguk packs up their stuff, putting it on the hospital bed and makes sure that they had everything to finally leave from this box called a hospital room.

Dr.Moore comes in with their discharge papers and to help them with getting in the car and everything.

She didn't want Taehyung to carry heavy things just to keep safe and cautious if something happens.

"Alrighty, it's time to get everyone home!" She says.

Jeongguk sighs out in relief, "Finally." Taehyung chuckles at his mate.

Jeongguk signs the discharge papers then goes over to Kamaya, kissing her tiny head. He picks up her car seat and walks out the room, waiting for Dr.Moore and Taehyung to come out with the bags.

Surely this would be a new experience since the new parents would be taking care of the new born without no help from their doctor but they should have everything on lockdown.

The Doctors taught them well on how to take care of Kamaya. The couple will cherish these doctors on how much help they gave them. They were taken care of so well.

Walking out of the hospital was like walking into a new door in their life, another page turning to a new chapter.

They were finally going home with their new born where they can now feel like a family at home.

_______

I hinted at Yoongi a long time ago (chap 15) but none of y'all caught on to it lmao. But, what's happening with Yoongi?