3.0

Jeonghan was at home since it was dark outside while his mom and dad were cooking dinner. He left the living room and went to the kitchen smelling the nice scent of the food cooking inside "Smells nice~" yuri, jeonghan's sister, said walking inside the kitchen after him, "When will we eat? I'm hungry" Jeonghan rubbed his stomach and acted cute for his mom, she chuckled and said "Food will be ready soon but I need you to get us some stuff from the convenience store please" Jeonghan looked at the food then snapped his head and looked at her "Right now?" She nodded and he whined "mom it's too dark" "be careful and take your umbrella" she pinched his cheeks and left the kitchen.

Jeonghan had no choice but to go so he grabbed his coat and took his umbrella along with his phone and wallet "Be careful" his father smiled at him and sat on the living room's couch "I will" Jeonghan smiled back and left.

Once Jeonghan was done with the convenience store, it started pouring a lot, he quickly took out his umbrella and walked out of the store walking back to his house, he couldn't really run cause the ground was too slippery so he just took his sweet time walking.

Until someone bumped into causing both of them to fall, jeonghan quickly got up and tried helping the random girl up "Are you okay?" the girl didn't respond, she only looked down holding tight to the hoodie on her head. Jeonghan was about to walk away but then stopped when he heard sobs coming from the girl that just fell he kneeled down to see her face but she kept pushing his hand away. "Hey, are you crying? Why are you crying?" he softly pulled her hoodie of her head and lifted her head using his fingers but quickly removed his hand when he realized who it was.

It was...

Thanks for reading
💎💚💚💚💎