7.0

After they finished teasing Jeonghan, jeonghan and his friends were on their way to their class but then Joshua stopped looking at something "Hey jeonghan, isn't that your hoodie that we bought together last time we went shopping?" all the three boys then shift their attention to what Joshua was looking at "Yeah and it looks like yujin is the one wearing it" seungkwan said eyeing jeonghan with a suspicious look on his face, jeonghan remembered that he told yujin to wear something from his closet, he mentally slapped himself and then tried to quickly change the topic "Wah~ I remember that day like it was yesterday! We should go shopping together again" "You literally said that you never want to come shopping with us ever again" Joshua started getting suspicious of jeonghan meanwhile seungcheol was just worried for his friend thinking he got into trouble "also it was two weeks ago" Joshua continued.

"Why would she have your hoodie jeonghan? Are you hiding something from us?" seungkwan asked nudging jeonghan's arm "You know what, if you're not going to say anything I'm asking her myself!" seungcheol said before quickly approaching the girl and pulling her aside away from the people around her, "Hey in I wanted to ask you, are you in a relationship with jeonghan in any way" "I-i" the girl looked at jeonghan that was standing next to seungcheol wanting to stop him but clearly failed as he was as flustered as yujin

"Seungcheol stop you're making her uncomfortable" "right I'm sorry I don't know what gotten to me I was just worried" Joshua successfully stopped the oldest as seungcheol felt a little embarrassed, but these words that seungcheol just said made yujin's expression turn to a sad one and jeonghan noticed, "Let's go to class before we get late" "Go first I need to go to the bathroom" the boys nodded and left leaving jeonghan and yujin alone together.

"Hey are you okay?" jeonghan asked a little concerned "Yeah why do ask?" yujin answered in confusion, "I mean four handsome boys just came out of nowhere why would you still be okay" jeonghan joked as yujin laughed, but this time it wasn't the fake and annoying laugh, it was a real laugh that came out because she was happy.

Jeonghan found himself smiling and slightly blushing he then quickly snapped out of it "anyways I have to go to class" "Wait! We're in the same class let's go together"

"What if someone sees us?" "We'll just say we bumped into each other on the way" yujin said simply making her way to class with jeonghan following behind

'Why am I worried of people seeing us together? I don't like her do I?' Jeonghan thought to himself but them quickly shook his head snapping himself out of his thoughts.

Thankw for reading💚