Surprise (2)

"guys! Have you seen mark's performance yesterday?!?" haechan let out a squeal.

Rejun would probably thought that was cute if he wasn't talking about Mark like always.

"like he was so hottt oh my God, who said he could be this hot"

"hmm we get it." renjun rolled his eyes.

"you're just fucking jealous of me because I could actually get with Mark and you couldn't" haechan said bitterly.

"hm and?" haechan is starting to annoy renjun

"at least I didn't have a fat pathetic and stupid crush on him and knowing so damn well you didn't have a chance." said haechan while the others stared at them in shock.

"renjun had a crush on me?" of course mark heard.

"fuck you hyuck, you had no business of telling everyone that. So what if I do? What are you going to about it? You've already stopped talking to me because of it."

"Do you think I like having these feelings? Plus I knew I had no chance, that's why I never said anything about it."

"I cared about you so much that I even told you that I liked him. I thought we could've talked it out. I didn't think you would stop talking to me."

"look, I'm sorry that i couldnt control my feelings. It's all my fault, I know. But can you stop hurting my feelings? We used to be friends remember? I'm also a person who has feelings and sometimes I feel like none of you guys acknowledge that"

Then hyuck snickered

"as if you cared about me, you were probably friends with me because I was close to Mark."when hyuck said that, it made renjun's blood boil.

"is that what you think? Is that why you stopped talking to me? hyuck I didn't just care about you, but I also have a big ass crush on you. I can't believe you didn't think I fucking cared."

Haechan's eyes widened due to the surprise confession from renjun.

"hyuck,, I care too much and it hurts. Can you be a bit more considerate." renjun said while tears were falling down.

Everyone didn't say anything, still shock at what renjun said.

"you know what, just forget it. Let's put this behind us and be friends again?" renjun said as he wiped his tears.

Everyone didn't dare move.

"I- I don't know renjun." haechan said

"hm fine, I'll be in my room then" renjun said while smiling.

Everyone else in that room knew it was a fake smile. It hurt that renjun was feeling this way.