Hang Out? (7)

Sorry for not updating for a while. Ive had better days:/ but I might be updating twice a week.

"we want to be friends again!" yelled jisung before renjun left.

"hm that seems like a you problem. Try to earn that title back then. " renjun smiled. 

With that said, they all smiled and asked if renjun wanted to watch a horror movie with them. He agreed and sat between jaemin and haechan.

During the movie, renjun felt hands on his thighs, the hands belonged to jaemin and haechan. They were touchy when they were friends, so he brushed off weird thoughts and continued watching the movie.

Now their hands are moving higher and renjun is starting to feel uncomfortable. Jaemin then grabbed his thigh—which made renjun push their hands of him, and stole the blanket chenle was using to cover him.

Renjun made a mental note to never wear these shorts ever again.

After the movie was over, chenle and jisung went to bed because they were exhausted from playing games at 3am the day before.

The rest didn't feel like going to bed this early so they decided to play games.

Renjun didn't know what came over him in that moment, but he felt so happy as if they have never ignored him. Things were starting to get better, yet he still has a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

The feeling lingers for a while, till they picked out a game—truth or dare.

Haechan spins the bottle to see who's going first, and it landed on jeno. Haechan then spun it again for the one who asks the question.

"truth or dare" mark said.

"hmm truth"

"Boo boring" haechan gave him a thumbs down.

"is it true that you ate dog food because you wanted to know how it tastes?"

"yeah, and it was nasty as fuck"

They laughed, and then jeno spun the bottle and it landed on haechan.

"truth or dare?"

"dare because some people know how to have fun." haechan said with sass—which made renjun snicker.

"okayyy I dare you to call doyoung hyung and tell him that you're in love with him, then hang up."

Haechan waited for doyoung to pick up.

"hey hyung, I and madly in love with you." after he said that, he ended the call. Ignoring the 2 missed calls from doyoung.

The bottle spun again and landed on jaemin.

"truth or dare?"

"dare of course."

"I dare you to kiss jeno."

Jaemin moved towards jeno and kissed him, while renjun looked away—feeling awkward.

This time it was renjun's turn, and he picked truth.

"what were you doing in that room with Han jisung?" jaemin asked with a hint of curiosity and anger.

Renjun didn't really feel like telling them that he was crying about them the whole time.

"oh I got horny? and stuff..."

'why did I say that' renjun mentally rolled his eyes at himself.

"hm seems like 'stuff' is fucking now." jeno said raising an eyebrow.

Renjun sighed. "we didn't fuck, for your information. He just helped me because we are friends. That's what friends are for."

They all misinterpreted what kind of help he was getting.

"we can help you instead." haechan said sincerely.

"uh you guys aren't exactly the kind of people I would go to for help." renjun said while thinking of his love problems for them.

"why not? Aren't we hot enough to let us fuck you?" haechan said with a smirk.

Renjun now understood what they were talking about. He nervously laughed and looked anywhere but them.

"that's funny donghyuck, you can stop now." the shorter said while playing with his fingers.

"whatever, but when you need a little help, just call any of us."

Renjun turned redder than he already is.

They grabbed a couple beers because there's no way they could do this sober anymore.

Renjun spun the bottle which landed on Mark.

"truth or dare?"

"dare."

"I dare you to recreate the 'I'm washing me in my clothes' meme. "

They all stood up and went towards the washroom to record mark.

Mark went to change right after and continued the game.

The bottle landed in front of renjun again.

"truth or dare?"

"truth."

"Hmph junnie you're no fun~ choose dare." jaemin said.

"fine. Dare."

"i dare you to dance to a slowed down version of 119."

Mark played the song, and renjun stood up and went to the middle of the living room.

He started to dance—feeling eyes following his every move. He doesn't know if it was the alcohol in his system, but he lifted his shirt up higher to tease them.

Knowing that they're staring at his thighs made him smirk because he's that powerful.

'maybe these shorts aren't so bad after all' renjun thought.

The rest are probably blaming the alcohol for feeling this way towards the shorter.

This chapter is a bit shorter than the others sorry
I'll try to write more in the next chapter.