Jealous (4)

"haechan, I'm scared.." renjun hesitated to open the door.

"it'll be okay." haechan reassured him.

They got inside and took their shoes off. Then walked to haechan room ignoring the stares he got.

Mark didn't like what he was seeing especially knowing renjun has a crush on haechan.

"hey what do you think is going on between renjun and haechan" Jeno asked his members.

"there better be nothing going on" mark said with his teeth clenched.

"who does he think he is, stealing haechan from me."

"mark chill, renjun hyung wouldnt do that and you know it." chenle said.

"people can change, chenle." jisung said while agreeing with Mark.

I mean how would he feel if renjun took chenle from him? Not so great.

"yeah park jisung! Why would you say that about renjun." jaemin said while getting pissed at how jisung and mark is behaving.

"renjun hyung was hiding that he had feelings for haechan, who knows what he's thinking right now." jisung snapped back.

"still renjun is our best friend!" Jaemin started to raise his voice.

"since when did you consider him your best friend, y'all haven't even talked since last year." mark rolled his eyes.

Jaemin was mad that Mark was right. He was very annoyed with renjun, because he was clinging around Jeno. It was the most stupid reason to stop talking to renjun, but his jealousy got to the best of him. Jaemin hates how insecure he is just because, Renjun is very pretty, he has the best personality, and he is very talented. Jaemin was scared to lose Jeno because of him.

"whatever, I'm going to check on them" mark made his way to haechan room.

As Mark opened the door, he sees haechan hovering above renjun. They were shocked that Mark came in when they were the most misleading position. They both jumped away from each other.

"mark hyung we-" mark grabbed renjun by the collar and pushed him against the nearest wall.

"what do you think you're doing, renjun?"

"hyung! Renjun and I weren't doing anything!" haechan yelled trying to push them away from each other.

Mark took renjun's wrist and dragged him to his room. He locked the door and slowy walked towards renjun.

"fuck renjun, you know I like hyuck and you're trying to get with him." mark growled.

Renjun got scared and tried to move back but ended up against the wall.

"im not trying to!" renjun yelled.

Mark pins renjuns wrists up to make sure he doesn't move.

"doesn't seem like it, renjun."

"Mark hyung, let go of me."

Renjun kept on moving so Mark moved his knee between renjun's legs.

"not till you tell me what you're planning."

"I'm telling you that I'm not planning anything!!"

"stop fucking lying, you're pathetic for confessing to make him feel bad for you."

Renjun stopped moving and looked at Mark in disbelief. 'why would he even think that of me? Am I really that bad?'

Mark moved his hand to renjun's chin and made him look at him.

"look at you-such a fucking whore. I can't believe you have feelings for me. I bet you also have feelings for the rest."

Renjun did not know what he's feeling. A mixture of sadness, confusion, and anger. The words mark left mouth as if it was nothing, hurt renjun a lot. He was unsure if it was the way Mark is behaving, accusing him, or Mark rejecting him. He wanted to fight back, but the words could not come out.

"I don't know if you know, but no one likes you like that. Get rid of those feelings before everything becomes more serious."

Just like that, renjun's heart broke into millions of pieces. Tears came down his cheeks-weak, and couldn't feel his legs.

"why are you doing this to me? I have done nothing so far. I'm sorry that you got jealous, but I swear I would never take hyuck from you. I thought we were friends, what happened? Don't you think I deserve an explanation to why you stopped being a genuine person?! And so what if I like you guys, it's not like you guys cared."

Renjun sighed and said "I'll stay away from haechan, but please stop being like this."

Mark stepped back realizing what he has done. He knew renjun has a weak heart yet he's throwing these harsh words at him. Mark knew how renjun is-he knew renjun would never do anything to hurt his members, but he yelled and blamed him for everything without thinking.

"renjun i-"

Just like that, renjun ran back to his room. He never left and cried all day. He didn't feel like eating or seeing anyone at that moment. It was like the whole universe was against him-by universe, he means them. They were his universe, in fact they were his everything.

It hurts, it truly does. He knows they don't feel the same, yet he had the tiniest hope that they would. When Mark stated that they won't feel the way he wanted them to, it really hurt.

'am I that unlovable? Is it because I'm ugly compared to them? Why am I not good enough?'

These negative thoughts had been running through renjun's mind ever since they debuted. He was the least favorite member out of nct. People never really payed attention to renjun, and antis would always say that he's the black hole of the group. He did not really care what they said, because he had the dreamies support him back then. Now he's not so sure he could be that confident again.

Renjun sighed as he remembered that they have an upcoming comeback next week. This break was the worst, not only him having to listen to the dreamies talk about each other - but him having his heart broken a bunch of times.

He was planning what he is going to do until he remembered who went through the same thing as him.

Han jisung