Friends (3)

"ah fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I hate my life." renjun screamed into his pillow once he woke up.

"I REALLY HOPE IT'S A DREAM. "

"i must be out of my mind, why did I say that?"

"do I tell them it's a joke? A really bad one or a prank?"

Renjun decided to tell the nct127 and wayv hyungs what happened, but they also didn't know what to do.

"WHY IS EVERYONE SO USELESS" renjun cried.

"I'm just going to pretend nothing happened. Ignore the problem till it goes away." after he said that, he mentally clapped for himself.

"I'm so smart, I deserve an award. Maybe ice-cream? Hm my treat."

"ah thank you renjun, you're so nice. " he responded to himself.

'I must be going crazy'

"whatever" he said as he wore a black graphic shirt with a black Jean jacket over, and white loose jeans to keep it simple. He put on some chained earings that hangs from the earlobe to the side of the ear. To top the outfit off, he parted his hair so you could see a part of his forehead.

He then grabbed his black Dior backpack and his Dior x converse shoes. After putting in his wallet in the bag, he headed out his room.

As soon as he reached the living room, he saw his members eating brunch. (for those who doesn't know: breakfast + lunch = brunch)

An awkward atmosphere has now dominated the whole room, it was so strong that it almost made renjun run out of the living room.

"I umm am going to get ice-cream uh yeah,," renjun refused to look at them.

"renjun... can we talk?" haechan decided to speak up.

"Hm what is there to talk about" renjun said nervously.

"renjun.. I'm serious" haechan spoke with a lower tone which scared renjun.

"um can we talk in a different room then" renjun said as he eyed the rest of them.

"hm my room" haechan grabbed renjun's wrist and dragged him there. In haechan's room, everything was surprisingly clean. It had a black, white, and brown theme. His bedsheets are grey, blanket is black, and white pillows.

The last time renjun went in haechan's room was when he told haechan he had a crush on Mark. Ever since that day, renjun didn't dare go in his room. Honestly, renjun missed cuddling with haechan on his bed. He missed his best friend, and how their relationship was.

"I am going to apologize first, because I have finally realized how much of a jerk I was to you. You didn't deserve how I treated you at all." haechan started to speak.

"You were the best of best friend I could ever ask for, and I fucked it up. All you were doing was being honest with me, but I got angry. I let my emotions get the best of me, so I'm extremely sorry."

"I was such an insecure bitch, so I took my anger at you. You didn't deserve that at all. You don't have to forgive me, I understand why." tears were forming up on haechan's eyes.

Renjun wiped haechan's tears and smiled "no matter what, I'd always forgive you"

"no matter how dumb or bad the situation is, I would forgive you."

"look, I'm sorry for getting angry yesterday i-"

Haechan interrupted renjun and said "you don't need to be sorry for anything, I was the one who said mean things."

"anyway, I forgive you donghyuck"

"I- I'm so sorry renjun" donghyuck sobbed more.

"why baby?" renjun asked

"I'm sorry for everything, for being mean, for not being able to realize your feelings"

"oh we could just forget about it, I'll get over you guys one day" renjun said with a fake smile.

Renjun wipped haechan tears. 'how can he look so beautiful while crying?'

"hm I was about to go get ice-cream, would you like to join me?" haechan nodded at him with a big smile.

Renjun was happily waiting on haechan's bed for him to dress up. "oh wait fuck" said renjun.

"what's wrong?" asked haechan.

"I forgot you told Mark I like him. How am I gonna face him."

"but you like me too don't you? Aren't you facing me right now?" haechan started to unbutton his shirt while smirking at renjun.

Renjun blushed and looked away. "I- umm it's different!"

Haechan slowly walked towards renjun and leaned down to face him. He grabbed his chin to force renjun to look at him.

"w- what are you doing??"

"you look gorgeous, renjun" that one line was enough to make renjun look like a red tomato.

"I- I um thank you?" renjun mentally cursed at himself for stuttering.

Renjun finally came to his senses and smacked haechan's hand off his chin. "yeah!! Are you going to get ready or not?"

Haechan chuckled "alright shorty"

They both walked to the ice-cream shop and ordered two vanilla. (vanilla is the best flavour)

They found a seat and started to talk about their old times.

"hey renjun, since you were honest with me. I need to tell you about something"

"hm?"

"I think I also like Jeno" haechan nervously told renjun. Haechan knew renjun had some type of feeling towards Jeno because of the way he looks at Jeno.

"hey hyuck, please don't get angry but I like everyone in dream" renjun is now fidgeting with his fingers.

"oh my God, for how long??" haechan was genuinely surprised with his confession.

"ever since we all became friends. It doesn't really matter, because everyone is so in love with each other. No one really wants me."

Haechan felt really bad for renjun, and grabbed his hand to comfort him.

"hyuck, it's okay! I'm fine."

"renjun, no you're not. You can't lie to me."

"I don't want to talk about it, let's walk to the dorms now hm?" said renjun.

Haechan hesitantly agreed and walked with him side by side.

Renjun felt really nervous about what would happen between him and Mark once they get back.