Stares (6)

"it's okay! just act confident, ignore their stares, and focus on me." han reassured renjun.

He did exactly that, but with a bit more sass into his act. It was like he became a whole new person.

Renjun was very timid, and simple. He didn't like complicated situations, outfits, or relationships—but now he seems like he became more outgoing and looks less innocent.

They both made their way towards the delicious food on the glass table. Strawberry creamed sandwiches and cheesecake with two choco drinks.

Forget about his sad love life, all he cared about was the food in front of him.

"enough of my life—what's going on with yours?" renjun asked then took a bite out of the sandwich.

Han chuckled and wiped the remaining cream on the corner of renjun's mouth. "nothing much, just practicing for the new comeback"

He was about to wipe it onto a napkin, but he caught the rest looking at him with daggers and licked it off instead. The members were shocked and continued to glare at him.

Han smirks and whispered to renjun's ear. "they are looking"

Renjun understood his message and stood up from his seat to sit on han's lap.

"you know I missed you right?" renjun asked as he ignored the burning glares his members were giving them.

"hm you've mentioned that, baby" at this point, the members were killing han in their minds.

After finishing their meal, they headed back to renjun's room.

"did you see their faces?!" han said in between laughs.

"I almost broke character" renjun laughed.

They started talking about their instrests and cuddled. Then stayed like that for a while.

"Oh my god! I forgot the last step." han said.

"what's the last step?"

"Before I leave, make it look like we fucked."

"okay now moan." han instructed.

"what? I can't just—" han interrupted renjun by a slap on his arm.

"AHH HAN!" renjun screamed.

"hm just like that, now continue" said han.

"what the f—" han slapped renjun's thigh.

"FUCK"

"okay but louder this time."

"okay, but how is this going to improve my relationship with them f—" another slap on his thigh.

"F-FASTER"

"what the f—" a punch on his upper arm.

"FUCK HAN"

"damn you make me sound like a slut" renjun whispered and cried.

"to answer your question, this is to make them jealous. Clearly they don't know about their feelings towards you, so I'm just helping them a little. Also, the whole point is to make you sound like a slut begging for his dom to fuck him f-faster." jisung mimicked renjun.

"hey what if I wanted to be the dominant one" renjun said in a hushed tone.

"pffft as if you can dominate me" han retorted.