Chapter 4:The Ghost Zone Prison

The 5 heroes exit the portal and arrived at a castle. However as they look around, Jimmy was confused.

Jimmy:I don't understand. I set the machine to take us to Danny's school, I must have made a miscalculation.

Vlad: Oh, you've made no mistake

Danny:Vlad Plasmius I thought never see you again since the disasteroid incident

Vlad:But you are seeing me Daniel,I've placed drones around the castle to create a simulation of your school as a trap to bring you to me and I'm glad you could finally make it. I've been waiting for you all to arrive.

Danny: Sorry, we were late but now let's get the party started.

Vlad:(Evil laughing)Oh, it's not that simple, Danny. I have the upper hand

Vlad shows Danny's parents in capsules

Danny:MOM,DAD! Let them go plasmius

Vlad:All you need to do is join me and I will let them go.

Danny:I told you before,I use my powers for good

Vlad: You cannot resist, Boy. The Syndicate cannot be defeated. With every passing moment, this ghost portal provides us with power for the Syndicate's ultimate plan and provides me with unlimited ghost energy.

Danny:I will never join you!

Vlad: you'll have plenty of time to consider my offer further...(His hand glows red and fires at the heroes knocking them out)As You Rot For Eternity In The Ghost Zone Prison(Evil laughs)

He evil laughs at the heroes as they passed out.

Then We go to The Ghost Prison and we see the heroes in cell and wearing prison jumpsuits.

Jimmy: (Confused) Where are we?

Lincoln This definitely isn't Vlad's lair

Voice: You're in my world now.

They turn and see a big looking ghost in a suit and warden hat. Danny knew who he was.

DANNY: Walker?! ... Ah, not again! You couldn't hold me last time... What makes you think you can this time?

Walker: I've made some changes since you were last here, boy! This prison is just as effective against you as it is against ghosts. So don't break the rules and you will be just fine!

He walked away leaving the heroes.

Spongebob: That guy gives me the creeps.

TIMMY: I know. It's awesome.

LINCOLN: Who was that Danny?

DANNY: That was Walker the ghost warden. Cross paths with him and you're in big trouble.

Lincoln, Timmy and Spongebob: Touché.

TIMMY: So where are we anyway?

JIMMY: Vlad said as we rot for eternity in the Ghost Zone Prison. So this must be...

LINCOLN: The Ghost Zone Prison.

JIMMY: The Ghost Zone Prison. This will slow us down stopping the Syndicates evil plans.

SPONGEBOB: Well we have to get out of here.

LINCOLN: SpongeBob's right. Think you can get us out of this cell Jimmy?

JIMMY: (Confident) Oh I don't think. (Pulls out a mini laser) I know I can.

He blasts the cells deactivating them and they got out but find a security system activated.