Chapter 9:Jellyfish Factory

The heroes have to help Patrick get to the other side of the factory and free the Jellyfish. Here we go.

The five enter the factory and see lots of Jellyfish in tubes.

Lincoln: This must be where Plankton is harvesting Jellyfish stings. Kind of cruel if you think about.

Timmy: (nods in agreement) You're not kidding Linc.

Jimmy: Yes. It is a cruel thing to do to innocent creatures.

Wanda: (Worried) Aw. The poor things.

Danny: We need to shut this factory down. We can't let the Syndicate collect any more energy from these Jellyfish.

Jimmy: Hmmmm. From the look of these plans, there are 4 emergency vents that we should be able to release the Jellyfish through.

Danny: (Chuckles) That ought to do it!

Then they hear a noise nearby.

Timmy: Wait. What's that noise?

Lincoln: I hear it to. (Sees something on the high levels) Hey. What's that up there?

They see it was Patrick in a glass jar.

Spongebob: (Excited) PATRICK! HOORAY! Don't worry buddy! We'll have you out of there in a jiffy!

Timmy: I got it. Jimmy shrink that boat.

Jimmy: You got it.

He uses his shrink ray to shrink the boat-mobile and Timmy climbed up and blasted the jar to pieces freeing Patrick.

Patrick: Thanks guys! Thank buddy!

Spongebob: Patrick, we're heading deeper into the factory! Head down there and we'll catch up with you!

Patrick: (Sees that the platform to the other side is down) Well can you guys raise the floor for me?! Because I can't get to the other floor.

Timmy: I got this one. This looks like a job for...(Cosmo and Wanda knew where he was heading and used another wish turning him into Cleft) CLEFT THE BOY CHIN WONDER!

Lincoln and Danny look at each other in confusion.

Danny: How is that gonna help Timmy?

Lincoln: Yeah. You're just dressed like a super hero. I don't see how that's gonna raise the platform.

Timmy: Watch. (Presses a button on his chin and a metal arm appears) Behold, the cleft arm. My cleft suit is embedded with gadgets in the chin. This arm is perfect for this. (Walks up to the valve) Okay Patrick, here you go!

His cleft arm turns the valve raising the platform allowing Patrick to cross to the other side and head for the next room.

Patrick: Thanks!

He runs into the next room.

Jimmy: Nice work Turner. Let's move along team.

Lincoln: Follow Patrick!

They follow Patrick into the next room. When they got there, they encountered more Syndicate Troops.

Spongebob: (To the troops) Hi everyone. Can you show us how to free the Jellyfish?

SYNDICATE TROOP: Get them!

Lincoln: Stop trying to convince the Syndicate with kindness SpongeBob. You know they only serve evil.

Timmy: Stop talking and start fighting!

SpongeBob and Danny took on the 3 grunts while Jimmy, Timmy and Lincoln took care of the Plankton Popper. A few mines blew up at them.