Chapter 10:Chum Bucket

The guys make their way to another room of the Chum Bucket and they see Plankton interrogating Mr.Krabs while he's strapped to a machine that's trying to take his money.

Plankton:I've tried being reasonable with you Krabs. And I've tried being unreasonable! Yet you refuse to surrender the Krabby Patty Formula. (Antsy) WHY DO YOU RESIST?! WHY WON'T YOU GIVE ME THAT FORMULA! GIVE TO IT ME! RIGHT NOW! MY KRABBY PATTY FORMULA!

Mr.Krabs:(Trying to fight the machine) I'll never give you me formuler Plankton!

Plankton:(Angry) Okay then. I was hoping you would cooperate that time. But you forced this upon yourself. Where's my flame thrower? I want to burn his cash to ashes!

Mr.Krabs:(Screaming in fear) NOOOOOOOOOO! (Afraid) Okay... You win. The Patty Formuler is yours. I'll tell you! Just don't hurt me money!

Plankton:(Evil laughs) I knew you would come around Krabs. (Brings out a tape recorder) Now what is the secret formula?

Mr.Krabs:The Formula is...

Spongebob:NO Mr, KRABS! DON'T TELL HIM!

Mr.Krabs:SpongeBob me boy! You came just in time.

Plankton:(Furious) WHAT?! SpongeBob?!

Spongebob:(Angry) Plankton, you've gone too far this time! What would your mother think?!

Plankton:Why I'm sure she would be very proud of me. I was always her favorite. (Angry) Prepare to be crushed!

He runs away and came back in a giant robotic crab.

Lincoln:(Surprised) Wow. It's amazing how a little guy like yourself was able to make something like that.

Plankton:(Felt insulted) LITTLE?! I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!

Plankton shoots fireballs but they dodge and Jimmy,Timmy,Danny and Lincoln shoot at plankton but he deflects them with his claws.

Danny:What!,he just blocked our attacks like it was nothing

Lincoln:(Aims his blaster)Let's try it one time

Plankton jumps and releases a shockwave and it knocks all of them back

Jimmy: Word to the wise Lincoln, never call a scientist, or genius little.

Lincoln: Noted.

They notices the robot was standing on its hind legs.

TIMMY: What is he doing now?

Then he charged at them knocking them into the wall.

Wanda: Charging. He's charging at you.

Danny: How can we get him to sit still long enough for us to attack?

Lincoln: Hmm. (He noticed the exhaust pipe in the bots mouth was open) I got it. SpongeBob come here. (Whispers to him) Think you can do that?

Spongebob: (Smirks) One bubble bomb, coming up!

Plankton was about to charge again, but this time SpongeBob blew a bubble bomb and threw it into the mouth. When it blew up the robot tipped onto its back.

Plankton: Hey, what happened?

This gave the heroes the opportunity to attack him

Jimmy: You're robots structure is lacking Plankton! I can create better robotic androids than you!

Plankton: (Being attacked) OW! HEY! OUCH! AH! OW! OUCH! (Gets back up) Hey, watch it! I worked very hard on this thing.

The robot jumped back up  and Planktons swings his claws at them and then Danny rushes towards plankton and tries to punch him but he backhands him