Chapter 7:Bikini Bottom

Welcome back to another chapter of  Nicktoons Unite The Movie.In this the heroes head to Bikini Bottom and meet up with Sandy to explain the plan to stop Plankton. Ready? Here we go!

5 heroes go through the portal back to Jimmy's lab.

Timmy:We're back in the bulgy world.

Lincoln:I still think this is weird but it's mostly cool. So where do we go next?

Spongebob:OH! OH! OH! OH! Can we got to Bikini Bottom next?

Danny:Any objections?

Jimmy: Bikini Bottom it is.

Lincoln:Wait Jimmy? Bikini Bottom is underwater right? Well we don't have a submarine, no scuba diving equipment, and the 4 of us don't have fish gills.

Jimmy: Not a problem my friends. (Pulls out 4 pieces of gum) Neutronic Air Gum. Just chew it and you can breathe underwater.

Timmy:Awesome

Danny, Lincoln and Timmy took one piece and the 4 except SpongeBob began chewing.

Lincoln: You know that would be a quality product Jimmy. You should consider that. It could change the world.

Jimmy goes to the computer sets coordinates for Bikini Bottom

Jimmy:And...there the portal is ready to take us to Bikini Bottom (gets off the computer)

Spongebob:I'M READY!

He runs and jumps into the portal

Danny:Must be his catchphrase

The rest of the heroes jump into the portal,the heroes arrive in front spongebob's house

Timmy: (Amazed) Wow. This is Bikini Bottom? I can't believe we're under the sea.

LINCOLN: This is awesome! I wish Clyde was here to see this. (Looks at SpongeBob's house) Look at the size of that Pineapple.

Spongebob: It may be fruit, but it's a perfect house for me.

Jimmy: Everyone keep chewing you're Neutronic Air Gum. It'll let you breathe in this environment.

Spongebob: I can't wait to introduce you to all my friends. There's Patrick, and Squidward, Mr....

Danny: (Interrupts, confused) Uh...SpongeBob? Where is everybody?

Spongebob:I can't wait to introduce you to all my friends.

Danny:But where is everyone

Lincoln:Yeah this place is a ghost town,no offense Danny

Danny:Non taken

Spongebob: No Jimmy. I think it's something much more devious than that.

Lincoln: Like what? The Syndicate have become quite an issue today.

Spongebob: I think someone has prepared... (Excited) A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ME! (On Squidward's house) SURPRISE! Hm. Not here... (Behind a building) SURPRISE! Hm... Not here either.

The 4 just watched awkwardly at him as he kept shouting surprise.

Lincoln: Uh... Should we stop him?

Jimmy: I'd give him a few more seconds until he realizes it's not a party.

Timmy: Is it anywhere close to his birthday?