Chapter 12:Fairy World

The heroes arrived in front of the neon sign to Fairy World.

Timmy:We're in Fairy World

Wanda: This doesn't look good Timmy. Crocker has taken over Fairy World and is draining power from the Big Wand to feed they're Doomsday Machine.

Then all of a sudden in a big poof, Jorgen Von Strangle appeared.

JIMMY, Spongebob, Lincoln and Danny: (Jumps in fright) Ahhhh!

Lincoln: (Recovering) Who's this guy?!

Timmy: Remember the Jorgen Von Strangle I told you about? (Points at him) That's him.

Jorgen Von Strangle: At last, some help! But do you bring puny children instead of mighty heroes?!

Lincoln:Hey We're Might

Cosmo: Ha! Don't sweat if Jorgen! Big things often come in small packages. Ask Wanda.

Jorgen: (Confused) What are you saying?

Wanda: What he means is that these children are heroes. They may be small, but we've seen them do great things.

Poof: Poof! Poof!

Lincoln:Man Timmy,your Fairies have everyone's back

Timmy:Thanks Lincoln

Jorgen: Alright. We must prepare for battle. The human named Crocker may have taken away our magic, but with your help, we can fight back. First free all the captured fairies. We will need everybody's help to take back Fairy World.

Timmy: Well, let's get to it. We need to stop Crocker as soon as possible.

Danny: How many do we need to free?

Jorgen: You need to save 10 fairies for the Syndicate Troops.

Jimmy: Okay! Let's go.

They ran forward and they bounced on pink clouds.

Lincoln: (Having fun on the clouds, laughing) Oh yeah. This is a blast!

Spongebob: (Having fun) Bouncy, bouncy!

Cosmo: (Laughing) That does look fun!

Timmy: (Bouncing across to the rainbow bridge) Come on guys. The way into town is this way!

They follow Timmy to the bridge but SpongeBob was still bouncing.

Spongebob: WEEE!

Lincoln: (Calls out) THIS WAY SPONGEBOB!

Spongebob: (Focused) Oh. Coming!

He bounces over to the bridge.

When they reached the top of the bridge, they get a full view of the town.

Danny: Wow. Now that is one impressive simulation.

Jimmy: We have to free all the captured Reality Bending Computer Programs if we're gonna get to our next destination.

Timmy: And our goal is the Big Wand.

Lincoln: (Points) You mean that big wand?

They see the Big Wand on the other side of the city.

Timmy: Exactimoungous.

Spongebob: (Amazed) Wow. It is big.

Lincoln: Okay. Let's get going. We'll think of a plan to stop Crocker once we get there.

They ran into town and were confronted by Syndicate Troops standing by a statue of Crocker.

Timmy: (Angry) Nobody takes over Fairy World and gets away with it!