Chapter 19:Nuclear Power Plant

The 5 arrive inside the plant and find remains of trees that were cut down and entering machinery being turned in nuclear power sources.

Spongebob: Oh the poor, poor trees. We need to save them from becoming a battery for the Syndicates Doomsday Machine.

Timmy: Chandler's gotta have an overload system on these machines.

Jimmy: You're actually right for once Turner. There is a way.

Danny: Lincoln can use his laser to overheat the machines allowing them to explode.

Lincoln: (Looks at the floor and sees 3 wires) From the looks of it. I say there are three machines we need to destroy in order to stop them from collecting resources from these trees and the water they've already collected.

Spongebob: Let's go break some machines.

They run into the factory while confronted by Syndicate Troops and Drone. SpongeBob chopped a Plankton Popper and 5 Grunts, Jimmy and Timmy blasted 4 Grunts and 2 robots, Danny knocked out 3 Grunts and 2 Plankton Poppers and Lincoln blasted 6 Grunts and 3 robots.

Timmy:Drones you're flights are cancel

Danny blasts 10 drones,Jimmy blasts 18 drones,Lincoln shoots 9 drones, Spongebob took out 7 drones with his bubble bombs.

Lincoln: And the Environmental Destruction Agency is here to pin us.

Danny: Environmental Destruction Agency... (Chuckles) Nice one.

They went on as the Troops were down.

Timmy: Now hold on. If Chandler's dad works here, why isn't he punishing him for taking control of the plant?

Lincoln: He probably fooled his parents into thinking they won a luxury cruise for two for the entire week.

Danny: Or maybe he locked them away so they don't stop him.

Spongebob: Or maybe they're at an ice cream shop.

They look at SpongeBob with awkward faces.

Lincoln: Yeah, SpongeBob I don't think Chandler's parents would be fooled go to an ice cream shop during a life threatening crisis and something that involves his father's job.

TIMMY: Agreed. My parents would do that because they're idiots. I doubt Chandler's are.

Jimmy: Let's not worry about Chandler's parents right now guys. I'm sure the police will find them and discuss what he's been doing.

LINCOLN: Yeah. You're right Jimmy. Come on!

As the heroes ran down a hall they come across one of the machines. However there was a gate in the way and the switch was on the other side.

TIMMY: Danny, this ones...(Turns and finds he's not there)...where'd he go?

DANNY: (On the other side) You were say kid?

He opens the gate allowing the others in.

TIMMY: Show off.

The run up the machine and find it needs heat to open the access port.

LINCOLN: Jimmy, your Flare will be a good help now.

JIMMY: Consider it done Lincoln!

He fires his Flare and ignited a flame opening the access port.

Lincoln: (Activates his laser) Okay. This machine is toast!

He fires directly into the port causing the machine to overheat, then I blew up.