Chapter 5:Amity Park

The 5 exit the portal and enter what appears to be a lab full of ghost hunting equipment. Jimmy looked interested in it.

Jimmy: Fascinating! This looks like ghost hunting technology. Did you make this yourself?

Danny:Uh...No. Uh. The Fenton Family are the ghost technology wizards, (chuckles)not me

Lincoln:Wow This reminds of ARGGH!

Danny:ARGGH!?

Lincoln:ARGGH! The Academy of Really Good Ghost Hunters It's my favorite TV show,I watch it all the time

Danny:Well that's just a tv show Lincoln this is the real deal

Timmy:Wait Jimmy you said the Fentons?Are they the freaky couple Vlad had trapped in his throne room? If they are ghost experts, we should try to rescue them!

Danny:We can't! Vlad's too powerful with his ghost portal open. We need to find some way to shut it down.

Jimmy: If I spend some time studying these devices, perhaps we can build a gadget to close the portal.

Cosmo: This is no time to be studying!

Poof: Poof, poof.

Timmy: Yeah, We're heroes! Heroes don't just sit around and study!

Spongebob: You're right! Heroes go out and save the world!

Lincoln: Great motivation, SpongeBob.

Danny: Alright! Let's get going! We'll figure out a plan once we get to Vlad's castle.

Timmy: (Sees the exit is blocked) Well we have another problem. The exit is blocked.

Jimmy: Leave this to me Turner. (Pulls out his shrink ray) I can shrink this bookshelf with my shrink ray. That'll make it easier to move it out of the way.

He blasts the shelf and it shrank.

Lincoln: Cool. (Moved the bookshelf out of the way revealing the exit) Let's go.

They ran out of the house and came across two people Danny knew.

Danny: Sam! Tucker!

Sam: Danny! Glad you're here.

Tucker: (Noticed the other 4) What's with the kids and the block of cheese?

Danny: They're my friends.

Spongebob: Hi there. We're Jimmy, Timmy, Lincoln and SpongeBob.

Timmy: (Noticed the people walking around like zombies) What's wrong with this picture? Everyone seems to have been turned into zombies.

Sam: They're not zombies! They've been overshadowed by the ghosts that Vlad has released. You'd better deal with all 5 ghosts before you head to Vlad's castle.

Danny: Okay! Let's clean up the town, and then move on to deal with Vlad.

Tucker: We'll meet you outside the Amity Park Cemetery.

Lincoln: Figures. A ghost villain's hidden lair location would be in a cemetery.

Jimmy: Classic stereotype. Come on. Let's catch us some ghosts.

They ran off to save the towns people. They came across a girl overshadowed.

Spongebob: Okay what do we do?

Timmy: Should we just beat the ghost out of her by beating her up?

Danny: No. Although their under control of ghosts, they're still innocent people.