Chapter 11:Dimmsdale, Crocker's Fortress

The five return to Jimmy's lab and get ready to go to the next world.

There you have it. They past the trials, rerouted the rainbow beams and are off to Fairy World. What's waiting for them there? Find out

The five return to Jimmy's lab and get ready to go to the next world.

Jimmy: Before we head to Dimmsdale I want to grab my latest invention.

He heads into the experiment area of the lab. As he did, Lincoln saw a machine in the corner.

Lincoln: A matter duplicator? (Looks at his Card Blaster, gets an idea) Hmm.

He sets it into the machine, activates it and it starts to create another.

Spongebob: (Watches in amazement) Wow.

The duplicator finished creating another Card Blaster.

Lincoln: (Takes both the blasters) Finito. (Shows SpongeBob) What do you think SpongeBob?

Spongebob: Looking good Lincoln. It's looking good.

Jimmy came back seeing the whole thing.

Jimmy: Why make another one?

Lincoln: Double my attacks.

Jimmy: (Likes it) Huh. Okay then.

Danny: I like that idea Linc.

Timmy: (Growing impatient) Can we go stop Crocker now?

Jimmy: (Setting the portal for Dimmsdale) Yes Timmy.

The portal activates.

Danny: Dimmsdale here we come.

Cosmo: LEROY JENKINS!

They all ran through the portal

The heroes find themselves in front of Crocker's Fortress. The front door was a golden Crocker head.

Timmy: Wow. Is that real gold? It must be worth a fortune. If only it wasn't so ugly looking...

Lincoln: (Laughs) Good one.

Timmy and Lincoln high five.

Wanda: (Worried) Oh Timmy, this doesn't look good. There's a rainbow of pure Fairy Magic flowing into Crocker's Fortress.

Jimmy: (Confused) Why is that bad? Rainbows are simply the result of light refracting through moisture in the atmosphere.

Wanda: This is completely different kind of rainbow...one made of Fairy Magic.

Jimmy: Fairy magic? Crocker must be extracting energy from this computer simulation!

Timmy: (Can't find the words) Um... Yeah. Well anyway, we've got to stop him.

Jimmy: You're right. There is definitely a power stream going into that fortress. Let's find a way in and investigate.

Danny: Well I think I can say is... (Points at the Crocker head) That's our way to get in.

Lincoln:(Sees the button on a pedestal) That must be the button to it. But it needs a strong slam. I don't suppose anyone has a battering ram on them?

Cosmo: Nope. Sorry.

Timmy: Sorry dude.

Poof: Poof, Poof, Poof.

Lincoln: Dang it.

Spongebob: Oh barnacles. What do we do now?

Jimmy: Not to worry guys. This is a job for my latest invention. (Put it on) Behold.