Chapter 15:Fantastic Voyage of Goddard

Now our heroes have to find the Flea-bot and get it out of Goddard's body.

The boys landed in Goddard's systems.

Timmy: Wow. We're inside Goddard.

Spongebob: Wow.

Jimmy: According to the reading I took, the parasitic drains were strongest in the Audio/Visual Center of the CPU. We'll need to make our way through Goddard's systems to get there. But there were minor drains everywhere so they could be anywhere in his systems.

They walk up to a pit and see purple oil.

Danny: What's it that stuff?

Jimmy: It's Goddard's digestive system.

Lincoln: Uh...What exactly is it that Goddard eats?

Jimmy: (Listing) Uh... Bolts, old wrenches, aluminum cans, nuts, rivets, and sometime connect-bricks.

Timmy: (Looks at a nut) Hmm. This looks like a job for Cleft! (Gets in his Cleft outfit) The boy chin wonder!

He used hi Cleft-arm to lift the nut and threw it into the oil. It made it bubble up into a big bubble.

Spongebob: Are they bouncable?

Danny: Only one way to find out.

They jump onto the bubble and it made them bounce to the other side.

Timmy: That's a yes. So where's the Flea-bot?

They see one in front of them.

Lincoln: There it is! (Shots cards at it disabling it) Now try to see if you can trace the signal Jimmy.

Jimmy: Sorry Lincoln. But that's not our Flea-bot.

Lincoln: (Confused) What? Well where is it?

Jimmy: Goddard's head.

Timmy: What?! Why didn't you fly us into his head?!

Jimmy: The access panel can't accept the Hover-car to gain entrance.

Timmy: Okay I have another idea. I wish we were at Goddard's head.

Cosmo, Wanda and Poof try to grant the wish but it wouldn't grant.

Poof: (Confused) Poof?

Timmy: (Annoyed) Now what? We got your wish power back. Why isn't it working?

Wanda: I'm sorry Timmy. But it seems the drains in Goddard's systems is interfering with our wands.

Cosmo: Yay. (Scratches his back with his wand) It's a back scratcher again! I mean sorry Timmy. I guess you guys are your own for this one.

Lincoln: (Sighs) Dang it. Looks like we're walking. Or in this case running.

Spongebob: (Groans) Dear Neptune. How far do we have to go?

Jimmy: There are two parts in Goddard's system left. We get through this and the next we're getting close to our Flea-bot.

Danny: Well it looks like our Flea-bot has learned how to multiply.

Timmy: Well then we're about to make divide!

Jimmy: Yes. There are more of these mini fleas running around his systems. Let's take them out and head for our objective.

They kept going on through Goddard's systems while tossing nuts into his digestive system and bouncing from platform to platform. Then Fleas and Syndicate Troops appeared.

Lincoln: Apparently Syndicate Troops happen to know how to get inside Goddard to.

Danny: Then take em' out!