Chapter 13:The Big Wand

Our heroes are now ready to face Crocker. Let's see how they take on the big spazz.

The Nicktoons arrive at the first section of the Big Wand and were confronted by Crocker.

Mr.Crocker:So Turner, you finally made it. And I see that you've brought you're... (Spazzes)FAIRIES with you!

Timmy:(Glares) Don't call my friends fairies!

Mr.Crocker:You're too late. Calamitous and the Syndicate have almost enough power for the Doomsday device... and very soon this Syndicate will demonstrate the power it has over all worlds...BY DESTROYING ONE! (Evil laughs) With Fairy Magic under my control, I am unstoppable! The Syndicate will rule the universe, and I will rule Dimmsdale and Fairy World!

Wanda:(Overwhelmed) Oh he's right Timmy. As long as that machine is draining Fairy Magic, we can't do anything to him.

Poof: Poof!

Cosmo: But we can make fun of his outfit. (Mocking) Nice pants!

Lincoln: (Chuckles) Okay. I'll admit that was a little funny.

Timmy: We've got to shut his machine down.

Mr.Crocker:(Attacks) Not while I'm around Turner.

He fires magic at them as they try to fight back. Jimmy looked at the generators and at Crocker's suit.

Jimmy:Guys. The generators around the Big Wand are linked to Crocker's suit. If we can land some hits on Crocker and send him flying, that should disable the force fields around the generators giving us the advantage to destroy his machine and stop draining energy from this simulation.

Lincoln:(Looks up) Looks like there are three floors we have to get to in order to do that.

Danny:Then let's send this spazz flying!

He uses his Ghost Wail to hit Crocker. But then Crocker flew to the center and all of a sudden his suit powered up fully again.

Timmy:Oh crud! I guess we're gonna have to keep attacking in order to send him flying. Whatever you do, don't stop till he does!

Mr.Crocker:Unfortunately Turner, you'll all be distracted.

Spongebob:By what?

Mr.Crocker: (Powers up) I wish for assistance!

Then wish orbs land all over summoning Syndicate grunts

Lincoln:SpongeBob, Danny take care of those Troops. We've got Crocker.

Lincoln fires his card deck shooters and blast him with his joybuzzer. Jimmy fires his flare and Timmy fires his Star flinger

Mr.Crocker:Is That You Got

Timmy: And a 1.

Lincoln: And a 2.

Jimmy: And a 1. 2. 3. 4!

They fire with a mix of Tornados, Stars and Cards at him sending him flying around without control

Crocker: (Screaming) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Spongebob: Yay! He's out of control.

Cosmo: Quick! Take out those things before he comes back.

Danny: Like Vlad's generators!

Timmy in his parka froze two generators with his Snowball Blaster, and Lincoln and Danny smashed them. Then Crocker came back and powered up again.