Chapter 8:Jellyfish Fields

In this the heroes meet up Agent Star and have to destroy the Jellyfish Harvesters. Plus find ghost pirates. Okay, here we go.

They 5 arrive in a gully.

Spongebob: The Jellyfish Fields are just at the end of this gully. We should be able to find the secret agent when we get there.

Danny: Well, let's get going. The sooner we stop them harvesting Jellyfish the sooner we can go to the factory and stop Plankton.

Lincolm: That one eyed freak won't know what's coming to him!

Jimmy: We should proceed carefully. It's likely they will be guarding the Jellyfish Fields!

Timmy: Okay! Let's get going!

They run down the gully while blasting Syndicate Troops that were already there.

Lincoln: I guess the Syndicate knew we were on our way here.

Timmy: You think?

As they took out the last one they made it out of the gully. SpongeBob started tip toeing.

Spongebob: Quietly. No one must know we're here, until we find Agent Star.

(Patrick Star comes in)

Patrick: Hey, Spongebob! Don't tell anyone but Sandy made me a secret agent. Ahahaha-ha.

Spongebob: Patrick! Watch out for that Jellyfish Harvester! 

Patrick: What did you sa...(Saw the harvester, tried to run but got sucked up) AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Spongebob: (Shocked and crushed) PATRICK NO! WAAAAAAAA!

Danny, Jimmy, Lincoln and Timmy watched as Patrick got stung by captured Jellyfish and winced as he was in pain

Patrick: (Getting stung) HELP! Eeeck! (Laughing) Kinda. Kinda, yeow! (Laughing) It tickles! OW! Ah, Sponge! (Screamed) Eh! SPONGEBOB! (Laughing) Ow!

LINCOLN: (Winced) Ooh. That's gonna hurt for the next few days.

TIMMY: (Nods in agreement) I'd say the next few months.

Patrick: HELP! Youch! Sponge! Ah! (Gets taken away) Ah! Sponge! OW! Gah! SPONGEBOB!

The harvester takes the Jellyfish and Patrick back to Plankton's factory.

Spongebob: (Crying and brain malfunction) OH! Patrick you go Jellyfish taken Harvester!

Danny and Lincoln felt bad and rolled they're eyes.

Danny: Don't worry, Spongebob. We'll get him back. Let's stick to Sandy's plan. We'll take out this Jellyfish Harvesters and then, enter Plankton's fortress. We'll find Patrick there.

Lincoln: We'll take out these Jellyfish Harvesters and then enter Plankton's fortress. I'm positive we'll find Patrick there.

Spongebob: (Sniff) Really?

Lincoln: 100%.

Spongebob: (Gets up) You're right guys

TIMMY: (Spots a Harvester) There's one ready for beating.

SPONGEBOB: Merciful Neptune. For Patrick and Mister Krabs. (Charges, shouting) FOR PATRICK AND MISTER KRABS!

The 5 charge at the Harvester ready to take it out. But in retaliation it sped up to them and sucked them up.

Danny: Whoa!

As they got sucked up, the Harvester shook them along with some captured Jellyfish then spat the heroes out.