Chapter 6:Vlad's Castle

The 5 heroes arrived in the main hall

Spongebob: (Afraid) This place isn't so creepy. Right guys? (Chuckles nervously) Right?

Timmy: This place is awesome. It's just like something out of a scary movie.

Lincoln: Only it's real life.

Danny: We need a way to shut down that Ghost Portal. We can't beat Vlad while that thing is open.

Jimmy: Vlad would need a lot of energy to keep that portal opened. He must have generators in this castle.

Lincoln: So if we destroy the generators, we can shut down Vlad's Ghost Portal. Thus making him less powerful for us to fight. Good idea Jimmy.

Jimmy: Thank you Lincoln.

Spongebob: That's why you're the boy genius. (Laughs)

Danny: Let's find those generators and shut them down.

Lincoln: (Sees the bridge is up) But first we gotta lower that draw bridge. (Sees a wooden bucket connected to the crank) And it looks like in order to do that we need to fill that bucket with something heavy. (Thinks) But what?

Spongebob: (Sees a puddle of water, gets an idea) Hm. Lincoln, I've got just the thing. (Walks into the puddle) The amazing Mr. Absorbency! (Absorbs the water making him chubby, gurgles) Excuse me gentlemen.

He spat the water into the bucket lowering the draw bridge.

Jimmy: That outta do it. Great work SpongeBob.

Spongebob: Thank you.

Danny: Let's move.

The run down the hall and make it to the end and find a fountain. They see the next way out, but the portcullis was down.

Lincoln: (Sees torches on the wall) I've see this in video games.

Timmy: Yeah. Me to. We have to put out those torches to raise the portcullis. So SpongeBob, you're gonna have to do what you just did again.

Spongebob: (Climbs into the fountain) I am on it. (Absorbs the water and spat it at the torches putting the fire out and raising the portcullis) There we go.

Jimmy: Now to find those generators.

They leave the main hall and run into a staircase. But as they ran up, Syndicate Troops appeared.

Timmy: And Vlad's royal guard have arrived.

They fight the troops. Timmy fought 2 grunts, Jimmy took on 3, Danny battled 3 ghost guards and 3 grunts, Lincoln took out 5 ghost guards and 2 grunts, and SpongeBob chopped 5 grunts. When the troops were down the heroes ran into what looked like a stable. And in it was a gorilla with a purple back.

Lincoln: Is that a gorilla? Who keeps a gorilla as a pet?

Timmy: And why is it's back purple?

Danny: Because this gorilla is an endangered animal. This is Delilah the Purple-Back Gorilla. And trust me she's a friend.

Delilah ran up to the heroes and was happy to see Danny. She looked at the other 4 and rubbed they're heads.

Jimmy: (Fixes his hair, laughs) I guess she is friendly.

Spongebob: (Sees the door is locked shut) Guys, we have another problem. How do we get out of here?

Lincoln: (Thinks) Hm. (Looks at Delilah and gets an idea) I've got it guys. Danny, overshadow Delilah.

Danny: Okay. (Enters the gorillas body) Now what?

Lincoln: Gorillas are strong primates, right? So I think she might be strong enough to bash down the door.