Newt imagine for Rachel

"Rachel," I hear a raspy whisper in my ear, and I know immediately that it's Newt.

"What babe? It's late," I groaned tiredly, turning to face him. He's kneeled down beside my hammock and he looks wide awake.

"Um, I'm having, i-issues," He looks down towards his penis and I know straight away what he needs.

"You're quite the man aren't you?" I laughed, standing from my hammock, and stretching lightly.

"Shut up, and follow me," He chuckled and walked quickly, me right behind him. My mind was just flurrying with ideas of things I could do to him.

"Where exactly are you taking me, Newticus?" I ask, flicking a piece of my blonde hair behind me.

"The Deadheads. You know what Alby'll do to me if we get caught." He spoke but continued walking with his head straight forward.

Once we arrived at the Deadheads, he pushed me against a tree and wasted no time kissing me.

"We have to make this fast," He spoke hastily as he pulled off my top and I mirrored his actions, pulling off his shirt.

"Okay then," I muttered, pulling his pants and boxers down, watching his erection spring out.

I lowered myself so that I was eye level with his boner and I slowly stroked him.

He whimpered loudly and I put a finger to my lips, telling him to be quiet. He nodded and I began pumping him in my hands.

His hands grabbed fistfuls of my hair, and I moaned.

"Deep throat me, love," He said huskily, looking me right in the eyes.

I held eye contact with him, and took all of him in my mouth. I began trailing my tongue up and down his shaft as he thrusted he to my mouth.

"Shit Rachel, I'm gonna cum," He moaned and pulled my hair hard and I moaned too, which sent him over the edge.

He came into my mouth and he let out a sigh of relief.

"You're a lifesaver, you know that?" He smiled, breathing heavily.

"Yeah, I know. Now go back to bed, I've got to run in the morning," I laughed, as we jogged to the homestead together.

A/N Rachel, I hope that was okay!!

Btw⬇️
Instagram: That_Bishhh_Callie_Zlotky
Twitter: CZlotky
Wattpad: CallieZlotky675

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and wattpad. I do follow back because I like to learn about you guys through your account ❤️❤️

Don't forget, you can request imagines (like this one) using the information that I showed in the chapter titled "imagines?" You can request imagines in the comments or through PM. You can also recommend certain preferences in the comments or through PM. ❤️

QOTD: Are you part of any fandoms other than TMR?

AOTD: I'm a Glader (obvi), a Potterhead, a Directioner, a mixer, a 5sos fan, a Barb (most people don't know what that is, it's a Nicki Minaj fan), and I'm a Tribute 😂😂 as you can see, I'm a part of many fandoms

Love you,
-Callie ❤️