Rant

Ugh okay!

So I know I haven't been updating much lately and I'm sorry.

I still don't have any ideas for a chapter, so this obviously isn't a preference. This is a rant.

Okay!

So, yesterday(Friday), I went to this thing called All-Star Band which is a one day band camp for advanced instrumentalists. I went as the baritone player for my school.

So, I went and everything was normal.

Then, I saw this REALLY HOT tuba player who was sitting really close to me. I told my friend Marcus, who was also a tuba player, to tell that guy that I thought he was cute.

So, Marcus told him and also found out that his name was chandler. So, we continued with band rehearsal. Then, we had a 15 minute break.

So, I was just kinda walking around and I went back to the practice room. There was a note on my seat.

It said:

"Hey, um, you're really cute"
-Chandler

So, I got really happy and stuff. Then, I passed him a note back that said:

"Thanks. You're really cute too."
-Callie

And we kinda threw winks and air kisses to eachother during the entire rehearsal.

So then, lunch comes.

I had a friend of his give him a piece of paper with my number on it. He said that he was going to text me.

Well, here I am, on Saturday morning, still waiting for him to text me.

UGH!

Okay, so I hope none of you hate me for this little rant, I just really needed to get that out of my system and whenever I tell this story to my friends, they turn into bitches and laugh.

Okay, thank you for not hating me!

Goodbye