Caught in The Act (Minho)

This was requested by TbsIsBae_TmrIsLife Here you go 😊😊😊❤️💛💜💚💙

"Damn," I heard Minho mutter from behind me as we ran the maze together. "Oi! Stop staring at my ass and we might get some work done," I laughed before slowing down so that he was in front of me instead. "I can't help it, Y/N! You're teasing me and you don't even know it," He threw his arms up in frustration and I chuckled, and thought for a second. "If you can actually focus for the rest of the time we're in here, you can have me to yourself when we get back," I bit my lip at my own promise. He turned back to me, his eyes widened, but quickly nodded, knowing how often I change my mind.

~*~*~*~*~

"Come on, Y/N!" Minho cheered as he power walked to the map room. "Map out the maze first," I laughed, but he shook his head. He sat me on the table and kissed me fiercely. I couldn't believe that we were actually doing this in the map room. His hands traveled up my shirt and I moaned under the touch of his warm hands. He pulled my shirt off and started kissing me again. I mirrored his moves and took his shirt off. I took a minute to admire his fit body, feeling myself getting wet while looking at his abs. As he kissed me again, I ran my hand down his tan front and grinded our crotches against each other. He moaned at the friction and I put on a satisfied smirk. "You drive me shucking insane," He moaned, pulling my running shorts down a little. "Fuck me," I whispered into his ear seductively. He groaned and pulled my shorts completely off.

"Hey guys, how was the run toda- oh my shucking god!" Thomas ran into the room and took in the sight before him. "Stop staring you slinthead, she's mine!" Minho shooed Thomas away before kissing me again, but I stopped him. "The moment is kinda over," I laughed before we both got dressed again and started mapping.

Btw⬇️
Instagram: That_Bishhh_Callie_Zlotky
Twitter: CZlotky
Wattpad: CallieZlotky675

Find out about imagines in the chapter titled "imagines?" You can request imagines through comments or PM. You can also recommend certain preferences in the comments or through PM.

Love you,
Callie ❤️❤️💙💙💚💚💜💜💛💛