from today onwards

After changing to her jersey and shorts, Suiren and Miko head to the second floor of the main school building to check out the butler cafe. "Welcome to the Class 4 Butler Cafe," it says on the sign.

"Suiren, let's go, let's go," Miko excitedly says and holds her hand to take the lead.

"Welcome!" one of the students greet them and after taking one look at Suiren, his eyes widen in surprise.

"Looks like you're pretty famous with the second years too, Suiren," Miko teases and nudges her arm. The boy leads the two to a table for two and he rushes to the "kitchen" area.

"Hey, Suiren-senpai is here!" he announces to the others.

"S-Seriously?"

"Yeah, she's really here!"

"Then go get her order you dummy!" a girl scolds, pointing at the menu on the table.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am!"

He goes back to Suiren and Miko's table and with shaky hands, readies his pen and paper. "What, what would you like to order?" he asks, looking straight at Suiren.

"Hey, hey, I'm ordering too, buddy," Miko tells him, waving her hand to get his attention.

"I'd like to have oolong tea, is that still available?" Suiren says, looking back at him.

"Y-Yes!" he exclaims, "Of course."

"I'd like a cheesecake slice please!" Miko says her order, which he idly jots down.

"And, Reiji-san, is Miya Osamu-san here?" Suiren adds, reading his name plate.

"She called me by my first name?!" he says to himself, a little shaken up.

"Well?" Suiren waits for an answer.

"Osamu-san's shift ended a few hours ago, senpai," he answers.

"Oh, I see. Thank you."

He leaves after repeating their orders and he quickly spread the word in the kitchen area. "Osamu-san and Suiren-senpai are dating!" he announces.

"What?!" It causes mixed reactions.

"Did she say that to you? How did you know?" his fellow classmates inquire, "So she likes younger guys?!"

"She's looking for Osamu-san, why else will she be looking for him?" Reiji explains.

"I heard rumours from the first years too. They found Osamu and Suiren-senpai alone in the gym," they add.

"Seriously? No way!" one of the girls deny.

"It does make sense. They're both athletes!"

"And that's literally their only commonality."

"What's with the ruckus? Can't you just get to work?" the class president scolds, fed up by the noise.

"S-Sorry!"

Moments later, Suiren's oolong tea and Miko's cheesecake get served to their table, just before Miko runs out of patience. "Here's your oolong tea, senpai. I hope you like it. And oh, cheesecake," Reiji says with a smile.

"Thank you."

Reiji lowers his head at the two before leaving and Miko excitedly takes a bite. "So, why do you want to meet Osamu-san?" Miko inquires.

"You told me everyone likes the twins. Why is it strange?" Suiren returns the question before sipping on her tea.

"Yeah but why Osamu-san? Like, why specifically him?"