Chapter 18: Captured

(Carmine's POV)

I slowly woke up to being tied up in a chair. I tried to move but the ropes were to tight. I looked around to see I am in a warehouse of some sort. In front of me was a small table. One thing then came to my mind. "Charlie" I said looking around. "Charlie!" I yelled. "Shlonky!" I yelled. A door then opened behind me but I couldn't see who it was. I then heard footsteps getting closer. Then a women in a suit sat down in front of me. "Hello Mr. Lopez." The women said. "I'm Veronica and I work for Raven." The women said. "Where am I? Where's Charlie? Where's my dog?" I said. "Miss Magne and your dog is safe. And you will be too after you answer some questions and get them right." The women said. "Ok. What did you see?" The women said. "...what?" I said. "What have you seen Mr. Lopez? These past few days what have you witnessed?" The women said. "...I've seen a fucking d-" I said until the women raised her eyebrows making me stop. "...I haven't seen anything." I said. "Are you sure?" The women said. "Yes I'm sure...Actually, no I'm not sure. I'm sure that I've been protecting the princess of hell for a week now and I've been shot at, hurt, and fucking almost killed. So that's what I'm fucking sure if you piece of fuck now where's my dog and Charlie?!?" I yelled. "That's what I was afraid of." The women said getting up and walking out. Then some other people came in with masks on and had guns. They then pointed them at me. "Fuck" I said closing my eyes and heard a gunshot. But it wasn't for me. I looked up and saw the guy still in front of me, but his head was blown off. He then fell to the ground. Then the other guy got shot. Then all of a sudden people in gear started to rope down from the top windows. They then ran to me. One of them untied me. "Who are you?" I said. "We work for H.P.S, Hell Protective Services." One of the soldiers said. "How many private military's work for satanic shit?" I said. "You'll be surprised." Another soldier said. "...Shit Charlie we gotta get to her." I said. "I know let's move." The soldier said. "Wait, you sound familiar." I said. "Well you remember your old sergeant don't you?" The soldier said. "Sergeant Grey?" I said. "Nice to see you again Carmine." Grey said. "It's nice to see you as well." I said. "Alright let's move! We gotta get the princess!" Grey said. I then got a pistol from one of the dead guys and cocked it. "I'm coming Charlie." I said.

10 minutes later.

I turned the corridor and got hit by a bad guy and fell to the ground. Right when the guy was about to shoot me Shlonky came out of nowhere and bit the guy making the guy fall. I got up and shot the guy. "Hey boy. Nice to see you again." I said making Shlonky bark. "Where's Charlie boy?" I said making him bark. "Go boy show me where she is!" I said. "Grey we got a lead! You go try to figure out how to get outta here!" I yelled. "What about you-" "Just get out of here I'll catch up with you!" I said. "Alright I'll see you soon! Come on men" Grey yelled as they left. "Come on boy, just me and you." I said. I followed Shlonky for a minute and we reach Charlie who was standing in the hallway. "Charlie?" I said. Then the robotic guy came out. I then pointed my gun at him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you young man." A raspy voice said. A man dressed in captain attire came out with his hands behind his back. "Tell me Carmine, why are you doing this?" The captain said. "I'm trying to keep her safe." I said as I shot a pressure pole making steam come out of it. "Come here Charlie!" I yelled out. Charlie then ran to me. "Carmine, you came for me." Charlie said. "Yeah yeah let's go." I said as we all ran back. "Shit! X4 go get em." The captain said. X4 then ran after us. "Come on!" I yelled. "C-Ca-Carmine-do you hear me?" I heard on the intercom. "Yeah!" I said. "Alright the exits on the east side of the building. There's a car there you can use to get out of here now go!" Grey said. "Come on Charlie!" I yelled. We finally reached the exit and we ran outside and saw a helicopter on the ground. We ran over to it. "There's only room for one more person, put the princess on!" Grey said. "Get on Charlie" I said. "No take Shlonky!" Charlie said putting Shlonky on. "But Char-" "Just go!" Charlie said to Grey. "...I'll keep her safe." I said to Grey. "...Alright hurry up and get out of here!" Grey yelled. I went over to Shlonky and put my forehead on his. "I'll see later boy." I said. The helicopter then took off. We both got into a van and started it. We looked back to see X4 come out the building. "Shit let's go!" Charlie yelled. "I'm getting to it!" I yelled as the car pulled away. X4 then got onto a motorcycle. "Well thats not good." I said.