Alolan crisis part 2

"Why is it coming over?" Lana asked.
"I don't know," Ash replied. The Nihilego was only ten feet away from them. It came closer...

And closer...

And it grabbed Lana.

"LANA!" Ash cried.
"Pika!"
"Gren!" Ash dashed towards her and grabbed onto her leg.
"Help!" She cried.
"Greninja can you help?"
"Gren!"
"Thanks," He said. "Pikachu! Use iron tail on its tentacles"
"Pika!" Pikachu shouted. He ran up and covered his tail in iron. The steel type move hit for two times the damage on the Nihilego, and since it was also focused on the tentacles it let go of Lana.

Lana screamed when she was falling, landing on top of Ash.
"Are you alright," Ash asked.
"Y-yeah I am," she mumbled. They got up.
"We need to go back in there and destroy it." Ash said. "If anything we can just shock it and let Melmetal eat some of it,"
"Okay," Lana said. The four of them ran into the cave. Ash let out Melmetal and Lana let out Sandy.
"Alright, Melmetal eat what you can," Ash said. Melmetal walked over and started to eat the machine. It could only take off a layer of metal but that could work.
"Alright Sandy, use bubble beam!" Lana said. Sandy covered the Machine in Water.
"Alright, use electro ball!" Ash shouted. Pikachu gathered a ball of electricity on his tail and flung it at the machine.v

Electricity spread all over the machine; making it faulty.
"I'm not sure that it's broken, but it's definitely damaged," Ash said.
"Yeah. Well let's go guys," Lana said. She recalled Sandy. The group ran out of the Cave.
"What the," Lana muttered. Some of the Nihilego had started to attack each other, whilst some where still going towards Akala.
"I-I'm going to contact Olivia and tell her to have everyone leave. Let's go up to the top," Ash said.

With Gladion and Mallow
(Just after being told that the Nihilego were in the distance)

"How!?" Gladion said. "That is practically impossible!"
"Actually, it's pretty easy. It's not like they had to go by boat or land,"
"I guess, it's just so scary,"
"I understand."
"I don't want anyone to get hurt though," Gladion explained.
"I'm sure they will be fine. Let's get to Paniola as soon as possible,"

They walked down into Paniola and upon arriving they saw that it was completely empty. Even the Ranch was empty.
"Wow, looks like a ghost town," Gladion said.
"Yeah it really does. Let's just be quiet," Mallow said.
"Right,"

They checked the houses one by one until they got to the Pokemon centre.
"Is there anyone in there?" Mallow asked.
"I'm not sure. I think the entire area was evacuated, including here," Gladion explained.
"Okay," Mallow said. They walked in and immediately saw that the place looked like it was abandoned years ago.
"What the hell?" Mallow asked.
"I'm not sure. It looks like an old one. I know this is still working, I came here a few weeks ago," Gladion said.
"Oh," Mallow said. "The last time I came here was with the class like 9 months ago."
"Okay," Gladion said. "I'm glad it's still light outside, it would be even creepier if-"

"LANA!" A voice shouted.
"L-Lana?!" Mallow whispered.
"That must be ash!" Gladion said.
"Oh n-no!" Mallow mumbled.
"I'm sure they are all right," Gladion assured. "It's ash after all,"
"R-right," Mallow said.
They walked further into the centre. They eventually got to a back room.
"Wait, why is there a ladder in here?" Mallow asked.
"Up or down?"
"Down!" She said.
"Oh that's bad," Gladion said.
"Why?!"
"There's probably something down there. Let's be quiet," Gladion explained.

They climbed down the Ladder. Underneath the Pokemon centre was a secret lab.
"What?" Gladion muttered.
"This seems bad," Mallow said.
"Yeah,"
They continued further in to the base. In lots of rooms there were machines that were hooked up to electric Pokemon.
"Oh no," Gladion said.
"If Sophocles or Ash were here they would be on a rampage to free these," Mallow said.
"It makes sense though. But we can't risk it. We just have to be silent," Gladion said.