Ch.58 If you're....

Y/N POV
"Wow, Shoto it's only been a few days since Oliver started living here!" I placed down Oliver's Tuna sandwich I had made for him. I walked over towards the living room and sat down next to him.

"I know, he's really mature for his age" I nodded my head and remembered when Oliver offered to wash the dishes last night. "He sure is!"

I laughed and then felt my stomach rumbling. Shoto looked down at me and I quickly ran to the bathroom. FUCK MY BELLY HURTS LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! "BLURGGG!"

I felt my tuna sandwich come out my mouth as I could feel my fluids empty in my stomach. I felt Shoto hold my hair back as I vomited. I sat up and Shoto rubbed off the excess from my mouth.

He placed a water bottle in my hands and smiled at me. "My throats burning..." Shoto quickly widened his eyes and ran out of the bathroom. I stood up and followed him, he exited out of the house and slammed the door.

"Mommy why did Daddy leave?" I turned around and gave Oliver a hug. "It's nothing, I'm sure he'll be back" I held Oliver's hand as we walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed Oliver's sandwich and handed it to him. "Thank you mommy~" he sat on the stool and ate quietly. Half an hour had gone by and I grabbed my phone. "Are you going to call daddy?"

I nodded my head and tapped on his contact. I front door slammed open and Shoto ran inside the house. "Where were y-" Shoto placed something in my hands and I was carried to the bathroom.

He pushed me inside and slammed the door shut. "Weirdo!" I looked down at my hands and found a weird contraption, what the hell is this?!?!

SHOTO POV
"Daddy where did you go?" I turned around and found Oliver standing there with his arms crossed. He gave me a harsh glare and I chuckled at his attempt to intimidate me.

"You weren't cheating, right?" I widened my eyes and waved my arms around frantically as I shook my head. "Nonononono, I love your mother with all my heart!"

Oliver relaxed his stance and I walked away from the bathroom. "I just gave mommy something for....confirmation" Oliver nodded his head and I ruffled his hair.

I heard the door unlock and Y/N walked around the couch and stood in front of us. "I-Its positive..." I stayed silent.

Y/N POV
HOLY CRAP, I'm pregnant!!! I stood there and nervously rubbed my arm. Shoto quickly stood up and embraced me in his arms. "You're not mad!" Shoto shook his head and I felt small arms wrapping around my waist. "Mommy what's positive?" I turned around and smiled at Oliver. "You're going to be a big brother!"
_______________________________

I lazily tried to keep my eyes open as I looked around the bright room. "I-Is it over.." Shoto stood above me and nodded his head as he gave me a peck on the head.

"You did good" I felt weight inside my arms and I quickly looked down. "Twins?!" I saw the nurse take them away and I reached my arms out. Shoto pulled hands down and gave a reassuring smile.

"They'll be back" I nodded my head and felt like knocking out from my lack of sleep. "You can go to sleep soon" I felt Shoto placed his hand on my forehead. I'll have them soon...
_______________________________

"TAMA....TARO!" I quickly ran towards the couch and felt to two boys fall onto my chest. I let out a sigh relief and stood up with the two toddlers in my arms. "Oliver!!"