Ch.38 Memories

A/N: I'm tired..but I UPDATED I'm so proud of myself (⌒▽⌒)
____________________________

Y/N POV
"This place is just fake...ITS DISGUSTING" I grabbed a book from the bookshelf and examined its cover. Hmm it looks like its new...but how? "I've been locking the door every night.."

I opened the book and a small slip of paper had fallen out onto the floor. Is this real or just my imagination...jeez this place is really making me lose my marbles. I bent down and grabbed the piece of paper.

Hmm..it looks clean, I turned the paper around and was hit with the strong smell of metal. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" I gagged and opened up the note.

If you hear someone knocking on the door at exactly 1 am, open the door...

Why would I get a note inside a book, is it from someone else who lived in here previously. I walked over to my bed and placed the slip under the pillow.

"Okay let's go outside the room and explore the place a bit" I looked at my clothes and wrinkled my nose at the attire I had woken up in. "It's really sad knowing someone's blood has stained these clothes of mine"

I had noticed my hair had grown since the the first day I was in here. Let's see if there is anything I could use to cut it. I walked over towards the desk next to the book shelf, and began rummaging through the drawers.

I stuffed my hand deeper in the drawer and felt a pinch on my finger. "Ow!" I pulled out a pair of scissors and smiled in victory. "These are no ordinary pair of scissors...who makes the point sharp?"

I looked at my finger and frowned at the now bleeding cut. I rubbed my blood on my clothes and smiled. It's already bloodstained so it alright!

I walked over towards the small mirror on the desk and pulled the chair over

I walked over towards the small mirror on the desk and pulled the chair over. I looked at my locks and let out a sigh. "We shall be parting ways..." I chopped the stands of hair until it was at my ears. I cut it too short...

I looked at my hair and noticed some of the ends weren't even. My eyes widened and I let out a maniacal laugh. Its just hair! I looked down at the clumps of hair on the floor.

I'll clean that up when I come back. I stared at my new haircut and smiled. "So much better!" I placed the scissors down and walked towards the door.

But those scissors can be used for other things.... Unpleasant images then showed up. I sprinted over towards the shelf and placed the scissors inside my pocket.

"I guess I have a weapon now!" I skipped over towards the door and swung it open. Okay now I'm starting to believe I'm getting a little crazy, why would I think of using it as a weapon.

I began to walk through the dark halls and tried to remember my past memories. Tomura told me about my past but it still feels like something's missing. Like why do I keep having dreams of walking with a cat and a boy.