Ch.11 Results

A/N: enjoy the chapter and remember to vote if you enjoyed, bye~(^^)/
____________________________
Y/N POV
The next day I had decided to stop by Izuku's house and say hi. Yesss I get to see Inko again, she's so precious. The last time I had gone there was when I was starting middle school because I had to 'focus' on my studies. Dad and I made cookies in the morning and almost exploded the house and risked our lives baking these treats, shows how much love we put into them.

I stopped at a bench and tied my shoe, and noticed that I still had burnt marks on my skin. Well I guess imma just say I got attacked by a squirrel, are there even squirrels in this area. I skipped and spotted the comfortable house I had called my second home. With one hand I grabbed the treats and knocked on the door. A few seconds later I was met with Inko, she stood there and gave the sweetest smile.

"Y/N what brings you here!" she then invited me inside and I placed the cookies on the table. "I just wanted to stop by and catch up" she asked me to come and sit down with her on the couch. I walked over and sat down comfortably. "Y/N have you taken the entrance exam yet?" I nodded my head and told her everything that had happened, about how I met Momo and how I got a decent place against others who had used quirks.

I even told her how I had met a stranger over the summer. She was now laughing when I told her how Izuku had confessed his feelings for me. "Yup that seems like something he would do" I looked at the clock and realized I've been talking to Inko for about an hour already.

"Sorry Inko but I have to go, dad might be worried if I don't return" she then smiled and led me to the door, she was smaller then me and looked so happy when she had seen me visiting. "Bye!, I'll try to come more often" she waved back and I walked off towards the sidewalk. It was still early but I had promised dad I would get back by 8, I skipped all the way home.

I unlocked the door and went inside to see my dad nervously pacing back and forth in the living room. "Dad why are you so nervous?" He looked towards me and bent down to grab something. He then waved for me to come over, I sat down on the couch and he revealed an envelope. Is this for me? "Y/N the results have been sent already"

I yanked it out of his hand and started to sweat, my hands started to shake as I carefully opened the letter. Sure I was recommended to attend UA but that was only because Nezu and my dad had wanted to see if I had any potential against others with quirks, which is why I didn't have to take the interview part of the exams. The UA entrance exam was a test in which Nezu had to see if I could be able to train with others who had quirks, and see if I would be strong enough to become a hero.

I looked at dad and smiled nervously and nodded for him to get closer. I want dad to see it the same time I do, because if it weren't for him I wouldn't have been able to get this far. I would of probably been stuck in that orphanage and kicked out into the streets. I opened the envelope to reveal a letter that had been handwritten by Nezu.

Dear Y/N l/N
I am happy to say that we would love to have you attend UA, and that we shall see you become a hero that could save others, your father and I knew you could achieve your dreams and turn them into reality, good luck on your path of success, of becoming the first quirk less hero.
                                                     Your friend,
                                                                        Nezu

Dad and I both looked at each other and yelled, we then stood on the couch and jumped up and down like school girls. "DAD IMMA BECOME A HERO!" He then let out a squeal "MY DAUGHTERS GONNA BECOME A HERO!" We both then settled down and decided to make (F/D)

(A/N: so this is gonna be favorite dinner ok)

we had laid out the ingredients and began to start making it, I threw some food at my dad and it turned into a full blown war. Pillows were now used as barriers and utensils were placed as traps. I decided to use some chip bags as my alarms if they were to be stepped on. I kneeled on the ground and held my breath, then something zoomed passed my face.

I had barely dodged a piece of potato and fell on the ground dramatically as if I were in slow motion. I then jumped from my barrier and rolled on the ground attempting to attack the enemy, which in this case was my father. I grabbed a few pieces of chicken and threw them at him. He had dodged them skillfully and threw some back towards me. I quickly dodged them and I decided to throw my last piece of food, I aimed towards his forehead and threw it fast.

He slowly touched where he had been hit and dramatically posed "I've been shot!" He slowly fell on the ground playing dead. "I have defeated the enemy! Victory is mine!!!!" I decided to do a victory dance to savor this rare occasion, even though I knew dad had wanted to get shot so I could win. I danced around his 'lifeless' and told him that he had to finish dinner since he lost.

I walked to the living room and decided to call Izuku, I wonder if UA has already sent him a letter

Izuku: "Yes Y/N what do you need"

Me: "WHY DO YOU ASSUME I NEED SOMETHING"

Izuku: because you always do?

Me: I will whip your ass if your don't stop

Izuku: okay boomer

Me: Shut the fuck up, okay I just wanted to ask if you received any letter from UA

Izuku: oh yeah I did

Me: why do you sound depressed, stop being emo go watch some Renai Circulation

Izuku: I AM NOT!

Me: ow my EARDRUMS!! Okay what did it say

Izuku: nothing just that I got ACCEPTED!

Me: OH MY HOLY FANCY TUNA
YOU GOT ACCEPTED!

Izuku: Yeah I mean I sacrificed an arm so like...this is a mood lifter

Me: WAIT WHAT! YOU LOST AN ARM

Izuku: NOO....I just might of broken a few bones...

Me: oh okay...WHAT!! broken a few bones!!! Izuku you need to control that new quirk of yours, I just don't want you getting hurt all the time...well I have to go now dad's trying to do a backflip while holding a piece of potato on his nose

Izuku: Is that even possible?

Me: just let the guy dream

Izuku: okay bye love you!

Before I could even reply back he had hanged up on me. Izukus so shy, it's adorable
After dinner I had kissed my father goodnight and walked up the stairs tiredly, I rubbed my eyes and grabbed some random pair of pjs on the ground. Ehh its not moving around so it must be clean.

I brushed my teeth and threw myself on the bed. A lot of stuff has happened in my life and I still have more hardships to overcome. I'm not even at UA yet and my life's already hectic, I almost took my own life and was saved by Shoto. Izukus confession and entrance exams.

I held my head as I felt a headache start to form from all the thoughts. I really need to get some sleep maybe that's why I've been stressed. I leaned over and turned off my reading light and nuzzled into my covers. Maybe things will turn out differently then
how I imagine it, for the better....or for the worst.
_______________________________
A/N: sry that I couldn't upload sooner but I'm still working on this book even when i don't update, vote if you enjoyed ( ')