Y/N l/N

A/N: Now its time to introduce my lil baby Y/N (。・ω・。)
____________________________
NAME: Y/N L/N
She made the decision to keep her parents last name as to always remember them, and so others won't find out she is Toshinori's adopted child.

DAY OF BIRTH: B/D
When Y/N was born into the world her parents believed that their daughter would accomplish many things, how? Well Y/N's dad had the ability to see the future. And Y/N's mom had the ability to go through time. It was a match made in heaven. And of course they knew that someday they would soon come out their daughters of life. Which is why they didn't prevent the accident from happening and let themselves die from the crash, because then Y/N wouldn't have been as successful in the future as they had predicted.

Eye Color: E/C
Hair color: H/C
Height: Y/H
Weight: Y/W
Y/N always believed that looks never mattered and that someone's personality was what they truly looked like. She would sometimes feel self conscious about her looks and always felt out of place. But now Y/N believes that if others are going say stuff then they could go fuck a cactus.

Likes: Anime, Manga, Vocaloid, Cosplay, Drawing, Eating, Adventure, Mystery,
She was always known to be a very observant child and would always try to find a reason as to what she was curious about. She would always get into trouble and was considered a 'tom boy' when she was a child. After getting adopted Toshinori would let her stay up at night watching Anime with him. This made her realize that anime is her escape from reality and she belonged in that kind of place.

Quirk: BULLET CONSTRUCT
Y/N could shoot out Bullets from her fingers as if they were actual guns. The bullets could pierce through anything, depending on her current mood. She could produce any type of bullet and has a load of infinite bullets.

Disadvantages:
Y/N could only choose up to three types of bullets to shoot. If she uses any more then her fingers will start to burn rapidly and she would go into cool down mode. Y/N can shoot infinite bullets but over time her fingers will start ache if she were to be continue shooting for long periods of time.

Advantages:
Y/N is immune to bullet wounds, if a bullet were to shoot at her she would absorb that type and add it to her collection of bullets. When Y/N activates her quirk her hands will become drastically heavier. Which can help assist her when she's doing any close range fighting, her hands become as heavy as a hand gun. Since Y/N has two hands she will most likely have double pistols and can choose wether she wants to use the two.

Overboard:
If Y/N were to push herself to her limits then the effects would be not so drastic. She will first go into

Cool down mode, which means her finger tips burn, and hot steam evaporates out of her finger tips. If she makes it to the second stage which is

bullet overload, she would feel her fingers ache because she used it for a long period of time. If she gets to a stage three,

Heavy Lock then her hands will become drastically heavy and weighs her down. If she gets to stage four, then Y/N will go into

Inactive mode which means Y/N will knock out and slowly heal from her pain of going through all four stages.

Quirk Origins:
She was abducted by the league of Villains and was planned to be used as the organizations guinea pig.

They chose her because her sense of curiosity and her ability of being quirkless. Y/N had been in the facility for more than a week, but in reality it was actually for 3 weeks.

One of the villains Himiko Toga helped Y/N escape the building, because she didn't want Y/N to slowly lose her mind in the facility and wanted her to be free.

She first found out she had the quirk by having continuous burns and aches from her fingers. And decided to mess around by making a shooting motion at a pot, the pot had shattered and Y/N found out that she now has a quirk.
_______________________________
A/N: sorry if it's crappie it's just some stuff about Y/N's quirk. Some stuff about Y/N parents, and her past. For those who are curious as to what it is. Vote if you enjoyed and have a good day/night~ (=^^)σ