Lost

3rd Pov

Varian walked over to (Y/n) in silence and sat beside her. He wrapped his arm around her and they sat in silence. An act that spoke much louder than words...

Rapunzel decided to the let two have a break and walked back to Corona, Lance and Eugene followed along.

.

It was late at night and (Y/n)'s eyes were red and puffy, Varian kept ahold of her but soon fell asleep. (Y/n) let Varian rest his head on her lap as she looked at the streaming river go by. She sang to herself in a hushed tone...

Start

Mama are you watching me I wonder?

What would you think of a girl still in her past?

I always wanted to see you here

I thought you were out there...

And yet all I'm faced is another turn from life

Your gone and yet I'm still here...

A four year old stuck inside the past

Lost in time with her mind stuck back when

Lost in such a fate with confusion of where to go from here..

Where shall I go

I know I am lost

Can't find my way back...

I missed you so

I hope your proud of me

Mama, I love you so much...

I will always be your Moonlight

End

(Y/n) stopped and felt as if the world became silent. (Y/n) looked down at Varian as he slept and smiled to herself. "Varian, thank you so much for everything you've done for me"

She carried him to his house where Quirin was already sleeping. (Y/n) let go of Varian and started to leave.

"Wait" Varian grabbed onto (Y/n)'s hand and slightly opened his eyes staring at her "Sleep with me.." She blushed, Varian has never been so direct even their time in prison they never slept in the same bed due to not much space. So...this was gradually new.

.

"Mmrgh" Varian yawned. He opened his eyes to realizing he was in his room. He sat up and looked to his left where (Y/n) was silently sleeping. "Wait a minute I slept with (Y/n) in my bed...n-nothing happened right?!" Varian pondered over recalling last night's events. "No, um we just sat and I must've fell asleep she carried me home and I- ..I asked her stay with me. Then we slept..yeah that's all we did" Varian sighed in relief as his gaze drifted over to (Y/n) he moved her (h/l) (h/c) hair from her face and stared at her with longing. Until she shifted over and opened her (e/c) eyes which were tinted with a light blue...

The same color as the rocks when it reacted to Rapunzel. Now that Varian thinks about when he showed the black rocks which got closer to Old Corona before (Y/n) was there and she said how it looked ominous but pretty and then it glowed as she got slightly closer to it!

"(Y/N)! I think I have an idea about how your powers work!" (Y/n) sat up stretching and yawned "That's great and all but maybe we should get some breakfast" "Oh right heh"