Treasure Hunt

(Y/n) Pov

Varian knocked on the door and I opened it having on my new outfit. "Hey, you like my new outfit?" Seems we had the same thing in mind. "Varian you look so handsome" "H-handsome? R-r-really?" I smiled "Of course" I managed to change my look too instead of wearing a dress I donned a (f/c) shirt which was tucked in my dark brown pants. I kept on my black boots though. "How about me?" Varian didn't answer...is he okay?

"So pretty" Look what you did Varian I'm blushing now, I decided to tuck a strand of my (h/c) hair behind my ear.

"I actually never got to ask you Varian, what's up with that teal streak?" Varian turned red and looked away. Now I'm more curious as I lean over to him he got more red and tried to avoid my gaze. "Uh well you see, I was experimenting and it exploded and made my hair teal. It finally went away but only one strand stayed like that for some reason but it grew on me and I have nothing against it" "Well I like the way it looks it matches your eyes, anyways let's go to the castle Rapunzel wants everyone there"

We made it to the castle and stood among the crowd. "Okay everyone. After the Saporian attack, this kingdom could use a real pick-me-up. And what better way to bring everyone together than with a community project?"

We all cheered at the former Queen's decision.

.

It's gone horrible, everyone is fighting except for Lance, Xavier, Eugene, Rapunzel, Varian and I. Other then that, the chaos kept going even Red and Angry are fighting. "I know this typically your thing, Sunshine, but if you're trying to bring everyone together, maybe grueling manual labor isn't the best idea?" Rapunzel chopped a piece of wood. "Don't think of it as grueling manual labor. Think of it as creativity through destruction" "Which means, manual labor" Rapunzel turned to me "(Y/n) since when did you get so sassy?" "Crazy powers takes a toll on a person" "Ah right" "Besides even if I'm sassy it doesn't mean I'm not nice" "Agree to disagree" Varian. "I'm sorry what did you mumble Varian?" "A-ah nothing" I got closer to him "If you wanna go we can take this somewhere else and then we'll see who's nice or not" Varian gulped "You know I don't think you wanna play this game (Y/n). Especially after what happened last time" He whispered the last part in my ear to make sure no one heard. By all that's holy please still my pounding heart!

He backed away from my ear and smirked in devilish way.

"You guys, wait! This is an honest to goodness treasure map" Really? In the walls of Corona? Xavier stepped forward "I have heard "The Legend of Herz Der Soones's" Lost treasure. It is said to be buried in his crypt. This tale begins millennia ago-" Eugene cut in "Uh, Xaves, bottom line us, would you?" "She's right. It's a map" Rapunzel grinned which means she has a plan. "This is just the thing to bring everyone together"

.

We were outside at the courtyard now "How many of you have ever dreamed of having a treasure of untold riches?" Everyone around me started to daydream thinking of it all. "We are holding a Corona-wide race for the lost treasure of Herz Der Soone!" Everyone cheered which is a good thing but considering it's Rapunzel she's going to happily add something else "But wait! It gets better. Because this is about having fun together, everyone will be racing with a partner!" I called it. Everyone groaned (including myself).

"Who picks our partners?" "Ah, ah! Not who...--" She unveiled the tarp a big machine (which had gumballs) "--What"

"Couldn't we have just pulled names out of a hat?" Eugene is asking a real question here to be honest. "Oh, but it is a hat! I call it the "Horotory Automated Team-builder" Or HAT" She took a piece of paper off and it literally read as HAT. At least she's good at acronyms.