Connection

3rd Pov

(Y/n) woke up screaming and sweating. She started to recall her dream no not a dream an event which actually happened because she was there. (Y/n) sobbed for Cass and everyone. Seeing a good friend of hers gone now. That weird blurry figure was basically pulling strings, (Y/n) felt as if the black rocks were still there piercing through her body.

.

(Y/n) refused to sleep for the rest of the night. At the start of the morning (Y/n) got her clothes on and ran to the castle and asked Stan to go in which he let me as she ran to Rapunzel's room and started to pound on the door furiously. "RAPUNZEL OPEN UP PLEASE!" Rapunzel opened the door confused and tired "(Y/n)!? What's wrong?" "I-I-I need everyone to come so I can talk I-I have something very important to say!" "O-oh okay I'll get Lance and Eugene you can take Max to Old Corona and get Varian"

(Y/n) nodded and ran to the stable to find "Max! I need you to take my to Old Corona quickly!" He galloped to Old Corona and stopped at Varian's door. I pounded on the door quickly once again. "VARIAN OPEN PLEASE!" Varian opened the door and yawned looking at (Y/n) worried at her plea. "What's wrong?" "I-I need everyone to listen to me I-I-I can't tell you now just please follow me to the castle" "Okay let me get ready"

Varian went back in and quickly put on his clothes on. He opened the door "Okay let's go"

.

Lance, Eugene and Rapunzel were sitting down eating breakfast. (Y/n) slammed the door open with Varian beside her "So, (Y/n) what did you want to talk about?" Rapunzel was tired but tried her best to be empathetic for (Y/n). "I-I..." (Y/n) was in such a rush to explain about her dreams but didn't know how to exactly tell them. Small black rocks started to gather around (Y/n), no one noticed it. "I- I couldn't sleep well a-and.." (Y/n) started to panic as her thoughts spiraled down. Sparks were starting to crackle in the air around (Y/n) and Lance ducked avoiding some sparks. "(Y/n)?" Rapunzel was cautious as she approached (Y/n) "What happened?" Varian noticed the rocks growing and put his hand on her shoulder "I-I-I couldn't sleep because I-I saw her" Rapunzel had an idea on exactly who she was talking about but still asked "Who?" "C-Cassandra"

Everything was silent now. Rapunzel's mood changed "What did you see?" Her voice was simmered with rage and (Y/n) became more frightened as her tone reminded her of Cass's voice when she realized she was there. The piercing of rocks from Cass came back, the black rocks around (Y/n) copied how Cassandra did it and it actually stung her. "(Y/n)!?" Varian was worried as he saw the rocks against her skin. "Rapunzel your scaring her" Rapunzel realized this and took a deep breath in and exhaled "I'm sorry (Y/n), I didn't mean to scare you" "No s-she was there and I-I tried talking to her but then- AH!" The rocks drew some blood "(Y/N)!" (Y/n) sobbed in fear and slightly opened her (e/c) eyes looking at Varian. "I-I didn't know a-and she- Ngh!" The blood spilled down and the rocks kept growing slowly digging into her flesh.

"STOP IT! STOP PLEASE!" (Y/n) shouted at the top of her lungs begging for the pain to go. But it didn't and that's what scared her "STOOOOP!" The sparks grew more and stung Eugene a bit. "Ow, guys we gotta help her, now!" "STOP IT PLEASE STOP I DON'T WANT THIS!" Varian put both hands on her shoulders and the rocks slightly went down giving him enough space to shift her to face him. "(Y/n) breath okay, look at my eyes and breath" The rocks rose back up but stopped before not hitting her again. She was breathing but shaking "I-I-I'm sorry" "(Y/n) don't worry about that just keep looking and breath, okay?" (Y/n) nodded and her breathing slowed making the rocks depart. (Y/n) closed her eyes and fell. Varian caught her before she hit the floor "(Y/n)?" His voice wavered in worry. Rapunzel could see (Y/n)'s chest move up and down but it was so slow it was very hard to notice "Varian she's alive but she may not be if we don't get her bandaged up" Varian picked (Y/n) gently and carried her to the medical room.