Prologue

(This is my first book that I will publish, sorry for the grammatical errors, I hope you enjoy it!!
P.S. Read it with emotions so you can feel it. :>)

Thomas POV:

*4:00 Pm in thr Afternoon

*Ring Ring Ring!!

*Picks up the cellphone..

: Where are you!? We've been waiting for 15minutes for you here in the studio!!
Time is ticking we won't complete our album!!

Thomas: OTW!! THE PROFESSOR JUST DISMISSED US!! IS EVERYONE ALREADY THERE?!

: YEAHH! SEE YOU OKAY!!

THOMAS: YEAH! (Running)

You are probably wondering who am I and who I'm talking to? That's my bandmate Ric who plays rhythm-lead guitar in our band. And, I'm Thomas btw. I'm 20 years old, a Filipino. Just your average student not too dumb and not too smart just about right. My dream is to become a successful musician someday, but my parents doesn't like the idea but they still supports me.

I am a drummer/Composer/Song-Writer in our band, I also play the guitar, Bass, Ukulele and a little bit of piano. I also write somgs for our band, which is our sideline to earn money to help our parents to lessen their financial problems.

*Time Skip

Thomas POV:

"I finally reach the studio after 5 minutes of running." I whispered to myself while catching my breath.

*Knocks on the music studio room

"Finally!!" Said by my bandmates and the studio owner im unison!

*Another one knocks on the door

I opened it, it was our new and first manager who was hired by our record label for us.

"Mr. Manager, here are my bandmates." I said happily to him.

"This is my Brother Athan! Our Main Vocalist or Frontman should I say."  I said to him.

"This is Vincent! Who plays the bass, he is also a vocalist." I said

"This is Jethro! Who plays Rhythm Guitar and the Keyboard and also a vocalist." I said

"This is Ric! Who plays rhythm-lead guitar, who is the shortest in our band!" I said sarcastically.

"Sorry Ric! Hehe!" I said to Ric!

"You better be!" He said to me.

"And lastly! Me, Thomas who plays the drums, compose the songs, and sometimes I'm on vocals too, who is also their leader." I said to the manager.

"And we are The Juanders!
J-U-A-N-D-E-R-S! Because we like to wonder in the world of music!" I said while Emphasizing each letter of our band name.

"I'm Bruno Btw, you can call me Bruno!" He Said while facing us.

"Okay, Bruno." I respond

"Let's get started we have the whole afternoon and the night to finish our first album!!" I said to them.

"Let's Go! Fighting!! They said in unison!!

To be Continued...

(I Hope you like this short intro)

[Current Characters]
Ric = (20 years old) Rhythm-Lead
Athan = (My Younger Brother, 18 years old) Rhythm, Frontman/Main Vocalist
Vincent = (20 Years old) Bass and vocals.
Thomas = (20 Years old, Main Character) Drummer, Composer/Song Writer and a Leader.
Bruno = (Late 20s) Manager