Is It Fate Or Destiny?

*TIME SKIP*

[Thomas' POV:]

We safely arrived at Korea. When we got out of the airport there we're a crowd waving at us. Apparently we're not just famous in our own country but in the other countries as well.

There's a banner saying

"Welcome to Korean, The Juanders!"

"Well, that's another crowd." Ric said.

We wave to the crowd smiling. While waiting for the van

"There's our van!" Bruno said

We follow him while carrying our luggages. We went inside the car.

"We have arrived!" The driver said.

We went out and took pur luggages

And Bruno thanked the driver and gave him a tip.

We check in into the hotel, it's like a 5 star hotel which is nice. We reserved 2 rooms with 3 beds. Then the receptionist gave us our key card. Bruno thanked her.

While at the elevator we divide ourselves into 2 groups for the rooms. By rock-paper-scissors.

I'm with Ric and Vincent.
While Bruno, Athan and Jethro will be sharing the other room.

We went to our room and left our bags and luggages. And we went out to head to the studio where we will practice our songs.

*TIME SKIP 2 PM IN THE AFTERNOON*

We've arrived at the studio it's not big, it's not small either.
We started practicing discussing how each songs will be played.

*TIMESKIP 6PM IN THE AFTERNOON. *

We were done practicing our songs. We will be performing 5 songs in total, for the 1st event.

"I'm hungry!" Vincent said.

"Yeah, Me too." Jethro added

"Okay, let's get something to eat." I said to them

We went to a Korean BBQ restaurant, because we were so hungry. It's like we could eat a whole pig.

While waiting "Tomorrow, our practice is at 2 pm again, you can wherever you want, just be on time on the studio." Bruno said

We nodded at him.

Then our food arrive.
Our mouths were drooling. People are looking at us, because it's The Juanders.

Then people starts to ask for pictures and autographs.

"Later, after we eat." I said to them.

Then we kept eating and eating and eating...

[Sana's POV:] 

"I'm hungry." Momo said.

"You're always hungry Momo-unnie!" The savage Maknae said.

Momo pouts.

We stopped at a Korean BBQ restaurant.

There were a lot of people. We noticed that there was a circle of crowd in a certain table.

I looked around curious and I saw a man in a pink hoodie with a cap. Looking very familiar. Then I look away

"I think he saw me." I thought to myself.

Then manager sadness approach us telling there is no table left because of the crowd.

So we went to another restaurant.

"I wonder why is there a crowd there?" I thought to myself.

The van starts driving..

[Thomas' POV:]

I looked at the window I saw some  girls coming out of 2 black vans while wearing a mask and a cap.

I focus on them while chewing on my food. Their eyes and hair looked familiar.

Then I saw one of them I think the girl has a orange hair, I can't properly see because only the street lights are lighting them. I saw them looking around curious because of the crowd.

"Hmm? Do I know her?" I whispered to myself.

"You said something Thomas?" Bruno asked me.

"Nah." I went back eating.

Then the girls went back to their vans and drove away.

"Maybe because of the crowd they went away to find a new restaurant." I thought to myself.

Then we kept eating...

After we ate we took pictures with the fans and signed some albums.

We thanked the staffs and the fans.
Then we called a cab and went back to our hotel.

*Times skip*

We got back to the hotel.

We were sleepy as hell because we ate a lot I mean a lot. I feel like my stomach is about to burst!

Then Vincent approached me.

"Boi, why are you staring at the window while we're eating?"
He asked me.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about our performance." I replied to him.

"Oh okay." he said.

We each took a bath, and brushed our teeths. Then we went to sleep because we're so tired.

*TIME SKIP. *

We woke up and ate breakfast at the hotel. Then the others went out to explore while I stayed and browse my phone. I also try to compose a new song but I ended up nothing.

To be continued...

(Will Twice and the Juanders meet?)