Minari

[Thomas' POV:]

I woke up, and I found myself on the floor.

I stood up and saw Sana and the other members still asleep.

I left the room, still drowsy.

I didn't notice I was at the stairs already.

*Bang

I fell down the stairs, creating a loud noise.

"Arrgghhh." I grunted.

"Oh my, are you alright, Thomas?" Jeongyeon asked me in a worried manner.

The other members woke up to see what's happening.

"Are you alright?" Jihyo asked me.

"AHHH JAGIII!!!" Sana shouted rushing towards me.

"Are you alright??" She asked me in a really concerned manner, while on top of me. Holding my face.

"Yes, I'm alright. I'm just clumsy like you. Hehehe." I said to her.

I stood up, carrying her, she looked surprised. We sat down in the dining table.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Chaeyoung asked me while sitting in the dining table.

"Welk that's one way to wake up." Tzuyu said sarcastically.

I feel a pain in my forearm, since I tried to catch myself from hitting the ground hard.

"Here's some ice oh. I know you're hiding your pain." Mina said giving me an ice pack.

"Thanks Mina, I really appreciate it." I said to her smiling.

Sana is still sitting on my lap, while her arm are wrapped around my neck.

We started to eat, soon we finished eating breakfast, since we have to go to recording again.

The girls took a bath one by one.

I'm here again in the couch, browsing my phone.

Mina sat down beside me.

I looked at her, looking at her side profile.

"He's future boyfriend is so lucky to have her." I thought to myself while looking at Mina.

She caught me looking at her.

"Is there a dirt in my face?" She said sarcastically.

I looked away embarrassed.

"C'mon don't be embarrassed, Thomas." She said to me.

"What were you thinking of me?" She said grabbing my chin.

I started to blush, I mean who wouldn't. Mina is one of the most beautiful woman on the planet and I'm lucky enough to have her hold my chin.

"Uhm no-nothing, Mina." I said to her nervously.

"C'mon you can tell me, I won't tell anybody." She said to me, while our eyes connect.

I started to feel warm and hot, I started sweating. It was only us who are downstairs.

Her face getting closer to my face.

"Uhm Mina-noona, you know, I can't do this. I'm loyal to Sana." I said to her nervously not to hurt her feelings.

She suddenly kissed me on my forehead.

"Don't worry Thomas, I know. I know you won't hurt Sana. I'll be your friend." She said happily.

I catch my breath, Confused at whaf is happening.

"What the f**k just happened?" K asked myself.

She smiled at me, her lovely gummy smile.