The Frontman.

[Thomas' POV:]

We started playing for our last and final set for the night.

It's around 12 in the midnight and the bar still full of people watching us play.

Our last set consists 5 of our best songs and 2 cover songs.

We were mid way into our performance, I saw Nayeon kept looking at Athan.

"The youngest and the oldest." I told myself.

"Yikes this is gonna be trouble." I added to myself while playing drums.

We kept performing, after 45 minutes of the last set, we were done.

"Thanl you everybody here tonight! Once again we are The Juanders! Peace out!" Athan said to the crowd.

We all lined up and bowed down to the crowd.

We went back to our respective chairs, the girls are drinking alcoholic beverages.

"Yikes, this is gonna be trouble for all of us." I thought to myself.

Some of the girls are kinda drunk now, some are not.

"We need to go." I texted in our group chat.

My members all looked at me.

They nodded.

"Jagi, where are we going?" Sana asked me, her face was red because of the alcohol.

You see the girls are not heavy drinkers while us Filipinos are only mild drinkers.

"Where going home Sana." I said.

"Whaat? But the night is still young." She said to me in a sleepy manner.

"Yeah, but you're drunk." I said to her, while trying to carry her.

"Noooo I'm noooottt." She said.

I stayed silent, after a few seconds she was fast asleep.

I carried her on my back, While Vincent carried Jeongyeon, Ric helped Tzuyu get to the van, while Jethro went to the van, carrying all of our instruments, Bruno stayed back to guard the other girls.

I put Sana at the back, and kissed her forehead before I helped the others.

I went back, I had to choose between Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, and Chaeyoung.

Before that I noticed Athan was missing.

"Yo, Bruno have you seen my brother?" I asked him.

"I think he went to the bathroom." He said.

I nodded.

I carried Chaeyoung who was already fast asleep.

I carried her at my back.

"Sorry back, I promise you this won't happen again." I said to my back, who was already starting to hurt.

I also noticed the people started to go home, maybe because where already done performing.

I put Chaeyoung beside Sana, I pinched her cheeks, before I went back.

Now I had to choose between, Nayeon, Mina and Dahyun.

Because Momo was carried by Ric and Jihyo was carried by Vincent.

I carried Mina, she was so beautiful when she's sleeping.

I saw Vincent was already wasted lying on Jeongyeon's shoulder, Ric is wasted too lying on Tzuyu's shoulders. And Athan was sitting on the passenger seat.