Day Tripper

*Warning! This Chapter contains a smut, you can skip the smut part if you want to!

[Thomas' POV:]

We are currently on the way to the airport, Twice picked up us on our hotel.

I'm still quiet, the incident earlier got me. I feel like everybody is mad at me, because yeah we are still trending on the internet.

"Thomas!" Jihyo called my name.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Ye-yeah. Just tired." I said in a soft voice.

"Care to explain what happened earlier?" She said in a serious manner.

I feel like sinking in my sit. My body felt even more nervous than the 1st time we performed.

"I'm so-"

Sana cuts me off, "It's my fault, I forgot to wear my mask after eating." She said. Which caused us to look at her.

I removed Sana's hand from my mouth, "It's my fault, Sana us just defending me. I should have realized that we aren't wearing mask in a public place." I said to them, which made me my body tremble.

"Well Atleast you told us the truth." Jihyo said in a chill manner.

I sighed, Sana wasn't happy from what I just said. She has her arms crossed and her legs crossed.

Which made me blushed, a dominant Sana, the thought popped out right out of my mind.

She looked at me, with a death glare.

"Whatcha looking at?" She asked me, Angry.

I gulped.

She puts her hands on my thighs. She licked her lips, seductively.

She bit her lips. Which made my breathing heavier.

"Not in the car, with everybody here." I thought to myself.

"I'm going to miss you and your friend there." She said to me, pointing her finger on my crotch.

"I know you like this." She said.

She puts her lips on mine, filled with lust and love.

I explored her mouth, she explored mine. We were making out at the back of the van, good thing we weren't beside anybody. I think Sana planned this.

"Uhh." She moaned softly.

We broke the kiss, making a bridge of saliva between our mouths.

She sat on top of me. "Looks liked your friend enjoyed that." She said, grinding her hips on my crotch.

Which made me really aroused, "I'm going to miss you alot Sana. I really mean it." I said to her, holding my pleasure from what she is doing.

"Is that so?" She asked me.

I nodded.

She kissed me on my neck, and sucked on it.

I was doing everything not to moan and to hold the pleasure, which is really harder than I thought.

She let go of my neck and sat back down beside me.

"There I left a mark on your neck, to show the world you're mine." She said.

==========SMUT START==========

Sana unbuttoned my pants, and my hard dick sprang out.

"I'm going to miss you little guy." She said.