The Beginning Of The Dream!

*Saturday Evening

[Thomas' POV:]

"I CAN BELIEVE IT!!!" I Said to myself.

I chat asap the other members to inform them of the great news!

*The Juanders Group chat

ME: YOWWW GUYSS!! I GOT GREAT NEWS!! SO GREAT THAT YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

RIC: WHAT IS IT!?

ME: BRUNO CALLED AND WE'RE GOING TO KOREA!!! BECAUSE THERE WILL BE 2 EVENTS THERE AND THEY WANT US TO PERFORM!!!!

VINCENT: NO FU*KING WAY!!!

Me: Ikr!!!

Jethro: When Will be leaving tho?

Me: Next week Monday! 7:30 am is our flight!! We'll be staying there for 2 weeks.

Athan: Nice!

Ric: When we will perform??

Me:Wednesday evening and A Sunday evening too.

Jethro: Okay okay...

Me: Alright That's the news!! We gonna perform out of the country!!! We can get to see TWICE!!

Ric: YES!!!

Athan: NICE!!

Vincent: I will finally meet Tzuyu!!

Jethro: Woah, Woah! Don't get too carried away, focus!

Me: Alright guys, get some rest also as soon as we got there we need to practice our songs. So we can lessen our mistakes!

Ric: Noted.

Athan: okay!

Vincent: Oks!

Jethro: Alright, alright!

I closed the group chat and started to email Bruno for the procedures when we get there.

To: Bruno
From: Thomas

So what's the plan, is the hotel reserved? Is everything ready??
I also informed the others about this, theg we're really excited! Also can you please email the head I've got new songs I'm thinking if we should release it a single or am EP

(EP/ EXTENDED PLAY = Is like a mini album that consists of 5 or more but less than 10 songs)

I sent the email to him
After a few minutes he replied back.

To: Thomas
From: Bruno

Yes! Everything is set! The head sent me everything. I'm excited too, even though I'm new. Thank you!

I replied and said "No problem, thanks! Update us!"

I grab my guitar and start to write new songs. I kept thinking about twice if we will meet them and are they listening to our songs? I'm so curious damn.

[Twice's POV:]

*Dining table while listening to The Juanders

"I really love these songs, I can't stop listening to these, they're a masterpiece, I can't wait to have this album!" Chaeyoung said to Dahyun

"Yeah, they're really beautiful." Jeongyeon responded back.

"I can't believe they're so young yet so talented!" Nayeon said.

"How'd you know they're young?" Jihyo said to the oldest.

"I-I researched about them." Nayeon while blushing.

And the other girls started laughing.

"Do you think they have girlfriends."
Sana said Jokingly.

"Sana-Unnie, I thought you were only mine!" Dahyun said Jokingly.

"I'm just curious Dahyun-Yah! Sana said to Dahyun while turning red.

And there was an awkward silence that lasted for about a minute.

Then Nayeon took out her phone and searched for the Juanders photo of every member" I really like this guy!" While pointing to Athan.

The other members look at her.

"What!?" She said

"Nothing." the girls said in unison

Jeongyeon grabs Nayeon's phone and pointed to Vincent's photo saying. "I really find this guy cute."
She said while blushing.

Sana grabs the phone into Jeongyeon's hand. She zooms to Thomas' Photo saying "This guys is so cute, I think I like him!!" she said.

Chaeyoung nods her in an agreement manner.

The savage Maknae grabs the phone into Sana's hands. She zooms into Ric's photo. "I found this guy cute even though he's small." She said while facing Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung pouts.

Dahyun grabs the phone. She points out into Jethro's photo. "I really like this guy." she said.

Mina, Momo and Jihyo is still eating and listening to them.

Then Jihyo's phone suddenly rang.

It was their manager,

They talked on the phone while on loudspeaker.

They were shocked to hear their manager's news.

What do you think is the news, is it good or bad?

To be continued....

(Do you like it guys?? I hope you do this is my first book. :>>)