The Tour

[Thomas' POV:] 

*5 months passed* 

It's been 5 months since me and Sana met. Although we kept video calling each other everyday. Because we always miss each other's company. 

Each day pass quickly like the other. Our tour is getting much more closer, so we are getting much more busier each day, spending more hours in the studio to practice for our upcoming tour. 

Every tickets sold out, Sana told me they already bought and they're excited to see us perform live. I told her we could always do that in their dorm, to which Sana replied, "Oh really? Then can you serenade us while we watch from our mezzanine." 

To which I agreed, I don't mind serenading them. I told my bandmates about this, they love the Idea of it, and wouldn't mind doing it. 

As we travel around the world, touring  and jamming around with our fans from all around the world. 

We went to the U.S., Euroupe, and Asia. 

The last three countries we are going to tour, are South Korea, Japan, and our home country, the Philippines.

We arrived South Korea, and a lot of people greeted us. People have been really nice to us. 

We were excited since we were going to meet Twice again, and we'll be performing in front of them, also the serenade part. 

We went inside the bus and it drove us to our hotels. As soon as we dropped out stuffs, we hurriedly went to their dorm.

Twice was expecting us, as soon they heard our car they all went out. Greeting us.

Sana jumped on to me. "JAGIIII !~" She shouted to me.

"I Missed you so much!!" She said to me, raining me with kisses. 

"I miss you too Sana!" I said to her, caressing her hair. 

We all went inside. Twice prepared for our coming. They ordered a lot of food. 

Jet lag doesn't exist if you're with twice, that's a fact! 

We all sat down, and Sana put a lot food on my plate. "Eat up Jagi! You look thin!" She said. 

I smiled at her, "Well you gained weight Sana." I said to her, pinching her cheeks. 

She giggled. 

We all started eating.  Sana was feeding me, "You really missed him do you Sana-yah?" Momo asked.

Sana nodded happily, as she fed me with another type of Korean food. 

We continued eating after that we helped twice clean up the dishes and the table. 

After that, even tho we have Jet Lag, Twice insisted us to stay and watch a movie. 

When it comes to Twice, we rarely refuse their offers, if twice invited you to do something even though you're exhausted, you're not going to refuse. 

Some of the members set up the Tv some of them prepared the snacks. "Jagi! Let's go buy some drinks!!" Sana said to me. 

"Okay Sana." I said to her. 

We both head out, Sana clinged onto me as we walked towards the convenience store, "You know Jagi, I really missed you, your smell and everything." She said as she clings more onto me.

"Well I missed you too Sana." I said to her kissing her crown hair. I love this girl so much. 

We've reached the convenience store, there weren't much people inside just a few customer and the guy at the counter. 

We entered the store, Sana picked some alcoholic beverages. "Jagi what do you want?" She asked. 

"Just a beer, I'm fine with it. Just one okay?" I said to her.

She grabbed the beverages, "Anything you want Sana?" I asked her. 

"I want chocolates, Jagi!!~" She said to me, with puppy eyes. 

How can I say no to this girl. "Okay sure, you can grab extras for the other members okay?" I said to her.  

She jumped and joy like a kid who got a toy. She quickly went to the sweet section, and picked some chocolates for her and for the other members.  

I waited for her at the counter, "Sir you look familiar." The guy behind the counter said to me. 

"Hmm really?" I asked him 

He nodded. I removed my mask, He was starstruck, he almost passed out from excitement. 

He quickly grabbed something, "Sir can you sign this?" Giving me one of our albums. 

"Sure." I said to him, grabbing the album from his hand and autographing it. 

Sana joined me in the counter she brought a lot of chocolates, "Here Jagi!~" She said. 

The guy at the counter checked everything out after that we head back to their dorm. 

"Tsk Tsk Sana you bought a lot of chocolates." I said to her. 

She giggled, "I'm sorry." She said cutely. 

"It's alright I don't really mind." I said to her. 

We reached their dorm, they were waiting for us. "Sorry for the delay, Sana took a while picking chocolates." I said to her, scratching the back of my head. 

We put the food on the table and gave the drinks to everyone. Sana and I sat on the floor.

"So what movie guys?" Jihyo asked us. 

"Anything." Athan said. 

"Anyone? anything?" Jihyo asked again 

"I have a movie you'll like, although it's kinda long." I said to them. 

"What is it?" Jihyo asked. 

"The Godfather." I Said to them. 

"Ohh is that the famous Mafia movie?" Chae asked.

"Yes it's my favorite." I said to them.

"Alright then, let's watch that." Jihyo said.

Jihyo searched up 'The Godfather' on netflix, the she pressed play. 

The movie played, I know it's 3 hours long so, this might take a while, but I told them that it's an interesting movies with a lot of life lessons. 

We started to watch the movie, the girls seem excited about it. 

The girls were drinking while watching, "I guess I have to carry them back to their rooms." I thought to myself. 

Sana snuggled herself closer to me while we watch the movie. "Jagi this looks like an interesting movie." She said. 

"It is Sana, when I was young it taught me a lot of lessons, to be able to face life itself." I said to her, kissing her crown hair. 

She giggled and we continued to watch the movie. 

To Be Continued... 

(Yow guys sorry for the long ass wait for this chapter, it took me a while to think of a plot for this chapter HAHAHAHAHA, author-nim a dum dum. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you for those who are still supporting and reading this series!!!) 

:>>>>