Hearts Collide!

[Thomas' POV:]

"I can't believe what I'm seeing with my own two f**king eyes!" I thought to myself.

IT'S TWICE! Twice is the other guest prfomers.

"Why the f**k Bruno didn't tell us." I said to myself.

They start to come out of their vans one by one. I was dumbfounded, my jaw drop because of their beautiful bare faces. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I can feek my face turning into a tomato. I looked awat to hide my embarrassment.

I tried to call my members to inform them, and to make it as an excuse because I was so shy.

Sadly, they didn't pickup their phones.
I turn around amd see them walking towards me. I'm starting to sweat heavily.

"Ah sh*t, here we go." I thought at the back of my mind.

My flight response kicked in before I knew it, I was running going to our green room. I rushed in, I can see my members faces confused.

"Yow, Yow! Chill it looks like you've seen a Ghost!" Jethro said to me while looking confused.

"I-I-sa-saw." I said while my voice was shuttering.

"What, what did you saw!?" Vincent shouted

The I saw Bruno smiling at us.

"So you knew about them, why didn't you tell us!?" I asked Bruno angrily.

"What, what did Bruno didn't tell us!?" Athan asked me with a confuse face.

"That the other guest performers are Twice!" I shouted at them.

"WHAT!?" The others member said in unison.

"So you saw them!?" Ric, Athan and Vincent asked me excitedly.

"Yes!" I replied to them.

"Then why are you running, isn't that a great thing!? They asked me.

"Look okay, My flight response kicked in because I'm a TORPE, T-O-R-P-E!" I said while emphasizing each letter of the word 'Torpe'.

{Torpe - A Filipino slang word for a person who cannot talk or confess his/her love for the significant other.}

"Well, there goes your first impression for them, Idiot!" Ric said to me.

I sat there in silence thinking about what happened to me back there.

There was an awkward silenece in the room....

[Dahyun's POV:]

We arrived the event hall, we were dropped at the back of the hall so there will be no fans nor people.
Because we're one of the special secret guests performers tonight.

"Hey Look! It's Thomas, sitting on the pavement!!" Sana said to us.

All of turn our heads to him. We can see his face looking at us, and his face is turning into a tomato.

We heads towards him to say hello and greet him, but he suddenly ran away from us.

"HAHAHA, He's shy!" Sana said to us.

And the rest of laugh because of what he did, although he's cute,because of how shy he was towards us.

We went to our green room to fix our make ups and our costumes when we performed.

"I still can't believe he's very shy, even though he's very talkative when we are watching him." Sana said while the hairdresser is fixing her hair.

We looked at her and nodded.

We sat there browsing our phones...

[Athan's POV:]

Although he is my older brother he is still an idiot when it comes to girls. Although he is a very talented person, he still struggles to talk to girls, idk why...

"Aish, my brother is an idiot!" I thought at the back of my mind.

[Bruno's POV:]

"I never thought that your leader is very shy when it comes to women." I said to Ric.

"He's been that ever since." He said.

"Although I never blame him, he was rejected by girls in his past, maybe that's why he is like that. Even though he's like that he is still our leader and Friend." He said to me.

"Ah, maybe that's why." I reply to him

"Even though he was rejected by girls, he still caring and kind, he never did gets angry when he was rejected, because he understands that it's their decisions." He said to me.

"Hmm, his future wife or gf is so lucky." I said to Ric.

"You bet!" He said.

And we went back to browsing our phones.

....

[Thomas' POV:]

"Idiot!" I kept telling myself. Because of what happened back there.

Then we heard fans are cheering from the outside.

"It lookslike the event is starting, we better get ready, Bois!" I said to them.

They nodded.

They start to tune their guitars. While I pick up my drumsticks.

Then we heard Girls running from the hallway, They're pretty noisy.

So I went outside, as soon I opened the door I hit a girl.

To Be Continued...

(Who do you think Thomas hit?)