A Cold And Rainy Night!

[Thomas' POV:]

We were watching a horror movie, when Ric and Tzuyu arrived at the dorm, they joined us.

Sana is really scared, every time there's a jumpscare she's holding my hands tighter, on my left side is Chaeyoung who is also clinging on my left arm.

"Uhm Thomas I can't hang out with you tomorrow." Chaeyoung whispered to me.

"Why tho?" I asked her.

"Because we are in charge of cleaning the dorm tomorrow." She whispered.

"Let me help you." I said to her.

"No need, we can do it, let's just hanh out after the meeting with JYP." She said.

I nodded.

We went back to watching the film.

Then suddenly a loud roar of thunder can be heard. All the girls screamed.

I saw Sana and Chaeyoung was hugging me tightly that I almost can't breath.

Then the lights went out, causing all the girls to scream.

I almost passed out because of their screams.

I stood up,

"Where's the fuse?" I asked them.

"In the basement." Jihyo said with a frighten voice.

"Let's go Ric, let's fix it." I said to Ric.

He stood up.

"Where you going?" Sana asked me.

"We're going to fix it." I replied to her, while opening the flashlight in my phone.

"What if there's a ghost there?" She said to me with a frighten voice.

I smirked and went to their basement.

Me amd Ric are looking for the fuse box.

I Can hear the rain pouring outside.

"I found it." Ric said.

I opened the box.

"Boi, flash the light towards the box." I said to him.

He points the light towards the box.

I reset everything in the box.

Then the lights is running again.

We went back upstairs.

"What's that!?" I said to the girls.

They all screamed, while me and Ric are laughing.

They gave us a death glare, I went back to my place and the two girls cling back to me.

*Time skip*

We finished the movie, we were still full because we ate dinner while watching the movie.

I told Sana we better get back, because we have a practice tomorrow morning and a set at a local resto bar at the evening.

"Can we go to your set??" Sana asked me with a puppy eyes.

"Sure, just ask permission to your managers, you can bring everybody." I replied to her.

The girls are so happy.

Ric gave his goodbyes to Tzuyu, I did the same to Sana.

Ric opened the door and the Rain and wind was so strong like there was a storm.