Saturday.

[Thomas' POV:]

I had a heavy feeling on my chest, like really heavy. 

I opened my eyes saw Sana on top of me looking at me and on top of her, Kat. 

They're both on top of me, that's why my chest feels heavy.

"Good Morning Jagi!" Sana said to me cheerfully.

"Good Morning Kuya!!!" Kat said cheerfully. 

Sana nuzzles her her nose to mine which caused me to blush.

"I knew it you like it." She said, cutely. 

"Uhm can you guys get off my chest, It's crushing me." I said to them in a husky voice.

Both of them giggled. 

They both got off my chest, "C'mon kuya! We have a big day today! We'll go to an amusement park with Ate Sana and Ate Nayeon!!!" Kat said to me, excited and cheerfully.  

Dragging me out of my room, Sana seems excited too. 

They brought me to the dining room for breakfast, which was a typical filipino breakfast, which was Pandesal, Hotdog and Taho.

(Pandesal is a Filipino type of bread baked sweet and small, oval loves. Mostly ate in the morning. Taho is a hot drink made out of silken tofu with arnibal (sweetener and flavor) and combined with sago (similar to tapioca balls).) 

Nayeon and Athan are already there and my Mom, Athan is explaining to Nayeon what pandesal and taho are. 

"I guess I have to do the same too." I thought too myself. 

Well I'm fine with it, at least Nayeon and Sana likes our food. 

So we sat down and told Sana what are pandesal and taho. 

As soon as I finished we began eating, Nayeon and Sana we're delighted from the taho. 

They really love it especially Sana, "This is so good and sweet!! Just like Jagi's love for me." She said.

Which caused my mom, Kat, Nayeon and Athan to laugh at her. This caused me to be embarrassed and blushed. 

I quickly finished my food and took a quick bath, before I left the house for my class, 

"I'll be leaving now also Athan you can use the car I'll just use my motorcycle." I said before I left. 

I quickly drove to my University, parked my motorcycle and quickly went to my class. 

*TIME SKIP*

My last class finally ended, it was already 3 in the afternoon, as much as I want to go home and rest, I can't since we agreed we'll go out. 

I left my classroom, as soon as I reached the entrance of the building I'm in. 

I heard a voice shouted, "JAGGGIIIIIIII!!!!~" 

Of course it's Sana, nobody calls me Jagi except her. 

She jumped on me, hugging me tight and wrapped her legs around my lower body. 

She was giving me a lot of kisses. Which caused the other students to look at us, weirdly.

"Uhm Sana, they're looking at us." I said to her.

"It's alright! Don't care about them! Let's just ignore them." She said to me.

I mean She's right, don't give a fuck about them especially if your girlfriend is Sana.