Jaljayo Goodnight!

[Thomas' POV :]

Sana sprained her ankle while jumping up and down because of her excitement.

"Why so clumsy Jagi?" I said to her.

"Yahh!!!" She responded.

She tried to stand up but her ankle was in so much pain.

"Aish I'll carry you, we're just a few meters from the dorm btw." I said to her.

I carried her bridal style. This is the 1st time I carried a girl in bridal style.

Before we enter their dorm.

"So we're official Sana?" I asked her hesitantly while looking at her eyes.

"Yes! But I thought you will still court me? Also can you massage my ankle when we enter?" She asked me.

"Of course I will and Sure." I replied to  two of her questions.

I opened their door, I saw the other members watching a movie in the living room.

They all turned their focus on me.

"Uhm H-Hi, don't worry, she just sprained her ankle, that's why I'm carrying her." I said to them while sweating.

"Guys! Me and Thomas are Dating!!!!" She shouted at them excitedly.

They almost spit their drinks adn food out.

"WHAT!?" They said in Unison.

I feel my world is crumbling down because of nervousness.

"Put Sana here first, then we'll talk!" Nayeon said to me in a scary manner.

I put Sana down in the couch, "Don't worry you'll be fine." She said to me while smiling.

And before I could even regain my strength.

I was pulled by Nayeon and Jihyo into the dining table. They sat me down in one of the chairs. Then shined a light in front of me, witha voice recorder on the table.

"Ah shit, this is like one of the interrogation scenes in the movie when the boyfriend meets the family of his girlfriend." I thought to myself.

The 8 members stared at me, I began to feel an eerie feeling around me.

I feel my sweat started to fall down.

"Uhm, Ca-Can I-I go the to-toilet?" I asked while my voice cracks.

"NO!" They all said in unison.

I nodded

I saw Sana smiling at me, and giving me a thumbs up.

"We'll make this quic okay? Just answer our questions, honestly and truthfully, also your answers must be coming from both of your mind and heart." Jihyo said to me.

I nodded.

"What are your intentions to our Sana?" Nayeon Asked me in an eerie manner.

"I-I-I mean My intentions is to-to-" I was cut by Jeongyeon

"Say It!" They shouted at me.

"TO LOVE HER, OKAY!?" I accidentally raised my voice to them.

"I-I-I I'm sorry, I shouldn't raised my voice." I added to them while playing with my fingers.

They kept their death glare at me. I kept sweating, I'm starting to think that I was accused of committing a grave crume.

"Next Question, Why Sana, I thought your Bias is Chaeyoung?" Nayeon asked me.