Tamagotchi Baby!

[Mina's POV:]

I was at the living room, browsing on my phone, while Jeongyeon is cooking  our dinner. And while Jihyo and Momo are talking to their boyfriends and the rest are watching a movie.

And Sana is preparing for her date tonight. "I can't believe she's so quick to ask him out. Oh well they don't call her sanake for nothing." I thought to myself.

Then we heard a knock on the door, that's probably Sana's date. They asked me to open it. I did.

"Who is it?" I asked in a softly manner

"Uhm, It's Me, Thomas, from the Juanders!" He replied back.

I started feel butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why.

I opened the door and let him in. I asked him if he needs anything. He sat down on the couch.

"I need Sana." He said jokingly.

We looked at him.

There was an awkward silence...

[Chaeyoung's POV:]

"I can't believe Sana-unnie made the first move." I thought to myself while watching a movie.

[Thomas' POV:]

"Okay I shouldn't not have said that."
I thought at the back of my mind, while looking embarrassed.

They all started to laugh at me.
"HAHAHAHA, Thomas! You're so flirty!" Nayeon said to me.

"Sana! You're date is here!" Jihyo shouted at her.

"Ne!" She shouted back.

After a few minutes She went down.

And boy, my jaw dropped, she's so beautiful. Although She is just wearing a black blouse in jeans.

She saw us  staring at her, "What!? It looks like you've all seen a ghost!" She said to us

"You're just too beautiful Sana!" Nayeon said.

She went to me, and held my hand. And oh boy I feel my heart  beating faster.

"We'll be going!" She said to them.

"Okay, Have fun! Also don't do anything weird to her Thomas!" Jihyo said to me in an eerie manner.

I nodded to her, and we waved to them. Then we went outside. She kept holding my hands, it gets tighter and tighter because it was so cold.

She wore her mask and cap.

So we started to walk to ride a bus.